Kizhdyn

Jun 22, 2024
Adding Alice kinda breaks replaybility because game just don't synchronize her and Cathryn routes. So it's very hard to get other endings to work.

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
If anyone got to Cathryn Chapter 4 Ending 3 and Ending 10, please let me know. I managed to get 1-2, 4-9 and 11, but not these ones.

Adding Alice kinda breaks replaybility because game just don't synchronize her and Cathryn routes. So it's very hard to get other endings to work.
Yeah. The Alice popup kinda annoyed me when I was trying to get the other endings, too, and during Alice conversation there was a Cathryn message popup but when going to her chat there was just a restart option. :unsure:

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
how did you get 5-9, it's somehow always does 1-4 for me
I don't remember which is which, I just wrote the numbers. :cry:
But let's see: One is the anal path, other is the gangbang path (Chapter 3 Ending 5 and Ending 10, respectively). One is the cheating path when you ask her to stop it altogether, that may or may not be on the Annoyed Path. The others I remember what happens, but not what lead to it... Sorry.

Reactions: Kizhdyn

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Cathryn chapter 4 is fucking great, Shybox really outdid himself this time.

Updated Cathryn endings guide for chapter 4. Also fixed a few minor issues from the previous one.
Some of the variants are effectively the same or very similar but have a lot of different dialogue, images and audio. I highly recommend only using the guide if you can't find certain endings. View attachment Cathryn Endings.txt

Shybox

Game Developer
May 23, 2024
This will be an issue for a while until we do automatic synchronization. Right now you could try to reset Alice in the blue app since it's only one chapter an then jump back in Cathryns chat or reset her chat too. If I remember correctly, you don't loose any images in your gallery for chat resets.

Cathryn and Alice will be unique to the game in this regard. Until we optimize this, other characters will stay singular in the story. If we manage to do synchro chats, we might add things like Bull or Bully contacts MC etc.

Shybox

Game Developer
May 23, 2024
Alice pop up comes up but I see no way to chat with her. I can't click on the pop up and she doesn't appear in contacts. Anyone knows what to do ?
This is a bug we have right now, we'll fix it soon. You can try closing the game and restarting it. It worked for some people. Or jump back in cathryns chat a little and retrigger the popup. I didn't had any issues when playtesting on 2 phones plus PC but it might be some save file or performance issue on our end. We'll look into it.

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
This is a bug we have right now, we'll fix it soon. You can try closing the game and restarting it. It worked for some people. Or jump back in cathryns chat a little and retrigger the popup. I didn't had any issues when playtesting on 2 phones plus PC but it might be some save file or performance issue on our end. We'll look into it.
Hi, Shybox! Firstly, thank you for the wonderful game, I had a blast with it!
But let me ask: The popup saying we have a new message from Cathryn during the chat with Alice are intentional? Because despite the popup the Cathryn chat remains unchanged.

Akumatsuna

Jan 24, 2018
Nice update, buuut ending feels kinda abrupt. Considering Cathryn staying the night it could end on her messaging MC after first round, at least just in text. But if there is route with Alice current ending makes sense. Anyway, great job!

warlans

Jun 29, 2022
If anyone got to Cathryn Chapter 4 Ending 3 and Ending 10, please let me know. I managed to get 1-2, 4-9 and 11, but not these ones.

Yeah. The Alice popup kinda annoyed me when I was trying to get the other endings, too, and during Alice conversation there was a Cathryn message popup but when going to her chat there was just a restart option. :unsure:

Got ending 3, its called threesome pics. The path is: I'd let you talk to anyone > you are just as perverted > I promise I won't > she might not expect that

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes