Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Ive tried but it only says 'files' and nothing else is inside and even if i try making a virtual phone and gallery folder (i have played some of the game already so there should be) it dont do anything. Any tips?
You're playing on Android? You probably can't access the files. Android blocks you from doing anything with the data folders. There's probably some way to access them but I don't know how.

Reactions: GUTS1234

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Amber is a manipulative bitch who plays mind games. Didnt really enjoy the story. I've know people like her and really dislike her a ton.

Merrk23

Nov 8, 2023
You're playing on Android? You probably can't access the files. Android blocks you from doing anything with the data folders. There's probably some way to access them but I don't know how.
There are file managers that let you if you rooted your device but even then I don't know the path to the game's files

GUTS1234

Apr 14, 2021
Yeah there is a way to access them through shizuku and a specific file manager and thats how i got access to app data but on that specific game those folders everyone seems to have are missing. I swear any other game always has its folders, only this one has given me issues and cant figure it out yet.

Merrk23

Nov 8, 2023
Yeah there is a way to access them through shizuku and a specific file manager and thats how i got access to app data but on that specific game those folders everyone seems to have are missing. I swear any other game always has its folders, only this one has given me issues and cant figure it out yet.
Same here, I can access other games but I can't find this game folder

• Sad
Reactions: GUTS1234

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
Does anyone have the full gallery of every character unlocked? I feel like no matter the choices I make I get the same pics. Even tried going back in text to get different endings and still somehow messed that up.

GUTS1234

Apr 14, 2021
Does anyone have the full gallery of every character unlocked? I feel like no matter the choices I make I get the same pics. Even tried going back in text to get different endings and still somehow messed that up.
It was posted on the previous page

Zikka21

May 11, 2022
Since the first update the game does not run on my android. Does anyone know how to fix it? Every time I open it the logo appears and right after the infinite grey screen remains.
If your phone is too old, lacks space, or doesn’t have enough available ram this could be your issue my brand new tablet runs this but my old one did not even though I had plenty of ram the poor tablet couldn’t handle it

Shybox

Game Developer
May 23, 2024
Damn, shybox.
I know the twitter images are supposed to be non-canon, but i'm starting to think they're too hot to not get included in the game. :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only her.
Treat the Twitter images as filler or MCs fantasies. Some of the things might end up happening in the game but it's kind of just fanservice right now. Lilith does have a option in the game where you can mention how much you like her feet.

xjustforx22

Formerly 'Fugleman'
Oct 26, 2020
Treat the Twitter images as filler or MCs fantasies. Some of the things might end up happening in the game but it's kind of just fanservice right now. Lilith does have a option in the game where you can mention how much you like her feet.
How about the SPH ? would you think about including it more ? Its very good match for this type of game IMHU.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes