yasuott7

Sep 19, 2022
View attachment 3897482

Overview:
Chat with various types of Girls using the App and experience multiple endings including NTR, NTS and more.​

Thread Updated: 2024-10-01
Release Date: 2024-10-01
Developer: Shybox - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.16.69
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Patreon Code: mabel833

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3895101 View attachment 3895102 View attachment 3895103 View attachment 3895104
New code ?

Reactions: vejva

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
Wow, I confess I wasn't expecting much, but I really liked the game!
The banner isn't good, however that's kinda misleading, since the images inside the game are much better. I guess the dev really got better as the game went on!
And the mechanic of going back to a message when clicking it is pure genius. 90% of the phone text based games are awful to play because of that. You can't see the various outcomes without hassle...

The only thing I think it could improve is that when in maximized screen sometimes there's zoom cropping the actual screen (exiting the maximized and maximizing again solves it, but it is kinda annoying)
And I really wish there was a save system for the girls' different branches, so that when the next chapter of a girl comes out, you could just load the branch end and continue from there. Would you think it would be viable?
Like when the message "Chapter XX Variation XX Ending XX" appears, the game saves this route and can be accessed by clicking the girl profile picture/name, I don't know, like when seeing a contact details on a real phone.

But I'm really looking forward to this game!
It quickly went onto my Netorase hall-of-fame. Hahaha

Reactions: Riva and Angelcrush

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Wow, I confess I wasn't expecting much, but I really liked the game!
The banner isn't good, however that's kinda misleading, since the images inside the game are much better. I guess the dev really got better as the game went on!
And the mechanic of going back to a message when clicking it is pure genius. 90% of the phone text based games are awful to play because of that. You can't see the various outcomes without hassle...

The only thing I think it could improve is that when in maximized screen sometimes there's zoom cropping the actual screen (exiting the maximized and maximizing again solves it, but it is kinda annoying)
And I really wish there was a save system for the girls' different branches, so that when the next chapter of a girl comes out, you could just load the branch end and continue from there. Would you think it would be viable?
Like when the message "Chapter XX Variation XX Ending XX" appears, the game saves this route and can be accessed by clicking the girl profile picture/name, I don't know, like when seeing a contact details on a real phone.

But I'm really looking forward to this game!
It quickly went onto my Netorase hall-of-fame. Hahaha
You are writing comment not review...Need to click the 5 stars then you can review

Reactions: Riva
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes