RecicledJ

Oct 6, 2022
Since the first update the game does not run on my android. Does anyone know how to fix it? Every time I open it the logo appears and right after the infinite grey screen remains.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I feel a little stupid if this is an easy answer but how do you scroll down to earlier pics in the gallery? There doesn't seem to be a scroll bar or anything and swiping like you would on the touchscreen of a phone doesn't do shit either. As it is I can only view the last 9 pics. I never noticed this design flaw before.

NALUDRAGNEEL

Aug 30, 2024
Galería completa actualizada (149/149)

Ubicación de la galería: AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\NTR Phone\virtualphone\gallery
[/CITA]
Disculpen mi ignorancia y estupidez me podrías decir cómo le hago para abrir el archivo o en qué aplicación lo abro

Oldmate79

Jul 4, 2018
G'day all, What the relationships with the girls? wife, Gf, mom, sister etc or just some rando skanks? Cheers

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Disculpen mi ignorancia y estupidez me podrías decir cómo le hago para abrir el archivo o en qué aplicación lo abro
You have to extract the file from the downloaded .zip and put it in the gallery folder. Press Windows key + S to open search, type %appdata% and press enter to open it. Then open folders in this order: Godot > app_userdata > NTR Phone > virtualphone > gallery.

G'day all, What the relationships with the girls? wife, Gf, mom, sister etc or just some rando skanks? Cheers
One of them begins as just a friend, the others are your GF.

Reactions: Oldmate79

GUTS1234

Apr 14, 2021
You have to extract the file from the downloaded .zip and put it in the gallery folder. Press Windows key + S to open search, type %appdata% and press enter to open it. Then open folders in this order: Godot > app_userdata > NTR Phone > virtualphone > gallery.

One of them begins as just a friend, the others are your GF.
Ive tried but it only says 'files' and nothing else is inside and even if i try making a virtual phone and gallery folder (i have played some of the game already so there should be) it dont do anything. Any tips?

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes