RPGM Completed NTR RPG Ochikano ~Please Tell Me Why You, Who Used to be Just Mine, Became a Woman~ [v1.05] [engawamania]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
NTR RPG Ochikano ~Please Tell Me Why You, Who Used to be Just Mine, Became a Woman~ [v1.05] [engawamania]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

PANDABOMB

Oct 2, 2021
There is a folder called 攻略情報(テキストファイル)in the game folder containg various txt files with a walkthrough.
I'm afraid that while I really REALLY wanted to manually translate them all for you, my frail and sickly constitution prevents me from doing so.
Alas.

Here's the translation using google translate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, I haven't started the game yet, but thanks to mr Google Translate I know that we'll need to contend against mr Tea, etc.
You know it's serious business when Tea, etc. enters the scene.

Mr translator, know that if I don't see Tea, etc. as the official translation of 茶等 I will be very disappointed.
You have been warned.
I might even cry.
Can you live with that on your conscience?
Is is possible for MC to get any H? I don't see any scenes with him in the recollection room.

JohnConnor2

Mar 21, 2020
Might be a dumb question but how many endings are there and what do they focus on? Is there only the ending where you get ntred or is there a dumb pure ending or maybe one where you ntr her.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
There's just too few scenes, and only 15% of it actually has penetration.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Do you know if you can keep them virgin but do sex(anal) or it is Pure route and NTR route only?
corruption in this game proceeds as the more you let them interact by desiring to "see" , the more they go down the path and unlock specific ends. Also you can't see the whole text and scene interaction in the CG recollection view even though they have scenes there. Actually playing has its exclusive sequential events.

Pure route i think has two branches, one is where you have all the childhood recollections from interacting with your computer, the other is just from having missed everything till the end of the calendar (normal end)

Reactions: Diegoz
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes