3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SeeQ

Oct 30, 2020
So just played through it and well I would say that the NTR is "unavoidable".

Spoilers ahead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a side note not sure if it was just lazy drawers or an actual thought from the start the chad + the MC have similiar sized D's (pretty much the same D) but it seems that the difference between them is that MC is a bit of a quick shot and seemingly just stops having sex after the first shot which I suposse if why he's worse at sex.
i read the entire story synopsis you wrote and honestly the game is total crap not even worth downloading because the whole story makes no sense at all

Reactions: Llawless
Jan 31, 2020
So just played through it and well I would say that the NTR is "unavoidable".

Spoilers ahead.

On a side note not sure if it was just lazy drawers or an actual thought from the start the chad + the MC have similiar sized D's (pretty much the same D) but it seems that the difference between them is that MC is a bit of a quick shot and seemingly just stops having sex after the first shot which I suposse if why he's worse at sex.
Nah. Having quickshot syndrome and low libido can be fixed by masturbation.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... this one was an interesting one in some ways. Honestly, I think the overall idea could have gone better overall, but as usual Atelier Sakura didn't bother fully working out the story to the max.

The fact that both sisters are stupidly sensitive and have a predisposition towards hard poundings and wild sex makes it a bit meh... but I will give it points for the fact that the driving force of all this isn't the guy doing the fuckery, but the older sister. That was honestly an interesting angle that really should have been explored further. Unfortunately, as usual for AS, they don't properly explore why Yumi and Mia care for the MC, or why the former remains obsessed with him even after she has mind blowing sex with a rich guy that's willing to spend obscene amounts of money on her.

The fact that Fuuma isn't particularly terrible as a guy, just has twisted values, makes it even more confusing. It's pretty obvious that he didn't force Yumi into things, and it's also obvious that if Mia actually seriously tried to resist his advances, he'd have stopped. She never does, of course, because like most girls in these things, she has nympho tendencies, is super sensitive, and was secretly always waiting for a guy to fuck her wildly and creampie her without a care in the world.

It still doesn't explain why Yumi still cares about the MC enough to cause that whole mess.

Of course, the most pathetic thing here is McCuck-kun, who is in many ways extra pathetic. As others have noted, his dick isn't smaller than the other guy, maybe a bit thinner. More importantly, in all the scenes, the girls never really say that the other guy's dick is OMG so much bigger or whatever. No, it's all about HOW they're fucked, not about the dick. So the real problem is McCuck-kun's skill at sex that isn't compatible with the girls, his unwillingness to really lay into them and all that. Now, there's several things that make him pathetic here. First, he doesn't learn shit from what happened with Yumi. Second, when Yumi pops up again, he clearly still has feelings for her (he doesn't really try to resist her advances the first two times and it's only when Mia's on the line that he bothers if you make that choice for him). Third, he doesn't even stop to think that someone with values as twisted as Yumi's might end up dragging her sister into something screwy and doesn't properly address the problem until very late in the game.

Honestly, odds are good that if he strongly rejected Yumi from the get-go, Yumi might have actually left Mia alone... but of course, he's way too pathetic for that.

Makes me seriously doubt that he'd be able to keep up the relationship with Mia after she was awakened to being a sex-addict. Sure, he seems to have finally learned something out of the whole mess, but I dunno.

The most disappointing thing about the whole thing though, was the threesome in that one ending. It was lame and too short. They really should have put more effort into that scene. More than one creampie for each girl. Better interactions between the sisters. Something... What we got was so lame...

Ah well, not the worst way to spend some time, and for me, in some ways, this was a better AS release than some others I've seen.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
theres no fucking way you actually believe yumi cares about the mc, mia maybe but not yumi shes just a sadist
At some point, she obviously did. The story says that they knew each other for 3 years and dated for 2 of those years before the incident where he found her fucking around with the other dude. This means that she had to like him to some degree or another to decide to date him in the first place, then fuck with him, and then eventually decide that he wasn't able to satisfy her and then start looking for other guys to pleasure her.

What she felt when they met again is less clear tbh. It's possible that she does indeed still care for him, she just can't accept that his values are so different from her own. It's pretty obvious that Yumi finds the idea of monogamy absurd, at least in the sexual sense. She treats sex the same way as eating. So just like it's normal to like restaurant food better than the food prepared by one's significant other unless said s-o is REALLY good at cooking, then it's also normal to like the sex of another man better if her s-o is not skilled enough and doesn't put in the effort. It doesn't mean she doesn't love her s-o, in her mind, it just means that she's getting the most fun out of things.

However, Atelier Sakura didn't spend enough time on the story for us to really dive deep into her character, we also never see her perspective, unlike Mia. As such, pretty much everything is pure speculation.

Jul 20, 2019
the biggest shame about this game is the utter lack of threesome scenes. like the poster for this game SCREAMS twin titjob, yet from my memory, there's only 1 threesome scene and it was pretty weak

Reactions: jaden_yuki
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote