3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
So just played through it and well I would say that the NTR is "unavoidable".

Spoilers ahead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a side note not sure if it was just lazy drawers or an actual thought from the start the chad + the MC have similiar sized D's (pretty much the same D) but it seems that the difference between them is that MC is a bit of a quick shot and seemingly just stops having sex after the first shot which I suposse if why he's worse at sex.
Wow... That's fucking stupid

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
I remember reading the summary of this back when it was in all Jap with the help of google translate all I could say was "God fucking damn, My mans can't even catch a fucking break"

Reactions: TacticalTomato

Noobeginner

Dec 14, 2018
So just played through it and well I would say that the NTR is "unavoidable".

Spoilers ahead.

On a side note not sure if it was just lazy drawers or an actual thought from the start the chad + the MC have similiar sized D's (pretty much the same D) but it seems that the difference between them is that MC is a bit of a quick shot and seemingly just stops having sex after the first shot which I suposse if why he's worse at sex.

Man, If this is other Atelier Sakura MC, then Yumi is already a heroine of it's own. This time however, our MC doesn't get turned on that much by NTR, hence the bad ending. I like how this time the game portrait Yumi as Mia "love rival" and MC past trauma at the same time. She love the MC, but too much of a slut. And MC didn't love her that much compared to Mia. So yeah it's doom from when she started cheating I guess.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
The NTR isn't avoidable. You just get a choice not to view the scenes, but it still happens. Either way the GIGACHAD steals both your girls.
Kinda wrong. I tried to give this one a read, to try and understand what can possibly be the appeal of NTR. Yeah, still can't understand. Ended up skipping almost all the dialogue. Only did 1 ending, can't stomach more... and in that ending, the "good" ending, MC and Mia are happy together and chad leaves the country again.

So according to that game (and probably the devs too), if your girl cheats on you, you shouldn't give up on her. No no no, tell her you're there for her, love her, blah blah blah. She'll see the error of her ways. because you see, MC was in the wrong for breaking up with Yumi. He shouldn't have given up on her that easily. Come on man, quit being heartbroken and hating all of humanity and go tell her you love her instead! :FacePalm:

Pureness

Sep 24, 2018
Kinda wrong. I tried to give this one a read, to try and understand what can possibly be the appeal of NTR. Yeah, still can't understand. Ended up skipping almost all the dialogue. Only did 1 ending, can't stomach more... and in that ending, the "good" ending, MC and Mia are happy together and chad leaves the country again.

So according to that game (and probably the devs too), if your girl cheats on you, you shouldn't give up on her. No no no, tell her you're there for her, love her, blah blah blah. She'll see the error of her ways. because you see, MC was in the wrong for breaking up with Yumi. He shouldn't have given up on her that easily. Come on man, quit being heartbroken and hating all of humanity and go tell her you love her instead! :FacePalm:
Sometimes I just want to see a yandere dude in this kind of story, we don't see much of that kind.

Reactions: Solak
May 31, 2017
Sooo uhhh im confused , is my guy going to get cucked and cheated on by mia two ?
And i saw some people saying ntr is avoidable and i just got it , can some explain the game or something?

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
The NTR isn't avoidable. You just get a choice not to view the scenes, but it still happens. Either way the GIGACHAD steals both your girls.
Sometimes if there was a real hidden mechanic where the MC snaps out of it and stabs the dude, its not a good ending but if he already fucked up so whats the point in fucking it up a bit more.

San-San

Aug 12, 2020
Not much actually i was going to skip it but just i said some people talked about it being avoidable or something so i asked about what content it has
Actually same, the only reason I stuck around and read the thread was because I was confused on how you can have a summery like that and still call the "NTR Avoidable" and then I saw the story summery and now I'm just.... no what the hell is that?

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
I would like play but I dont know how to install japan pack XD, I hope in the future only a 1 zip to unzip and play, install things to try to make a game work isnt funy XD

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I really do like the art style and girls in Atelier Sakura games, if only they weren't all NTR games.

Reactions: Solak
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote