3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Kinda wrong. I tried to give this one a read, to try and understand what can possibly be the appeal of NTR. Yeah, still can't understand. Ended up skipping almost all the dialogue. Only did 1 ending, can't stomach more... and in that ending, the "good" ending, MC and Mia are happy together and chad leaves the country again.

So according to that game (and probably the devs too), if your girl cheats on you, you shouldn't give up on her. No no no, tell her you're there for her, love her, blah blah blah. She'll see the error of her ways. because you see, MC was in the wrong for breaking up with Yumi. He shouldn't have given up on her that easily. Come on man, quit being heartbroken and hating all of humanity and go tell her you love her instead! :FacePalm:
That's how most of Atelier's NTR stories go. I think the general audience for NTR games don't want a "good" ending since that kinda kills the NTR mood.

There are some rare gems where the MC does grow some balls and stands up for himself but I can count the number of those NTR games on one hand.

May 13, 2018
So just played through it and well I would say that the NTR is "unavoidable".

Spoilers ahead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a side note not sure if it was just lazy drawers or an actual thought from the start the chad + the MC have similiar sized D's (pretty much the same D) but it seems that the difference between them is that MC is a bit of a quick shot and seemingly just stops having sex after the first shot which I suposse if why he's worse at sex.
Wow, thanks for the summary and holy shit the gf is such an asshole. Rather than the MC "got into" cuckolding, it's more like he got trauma resulting in the twisted disposition if anything

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
The good thing : An atelier Sakura with a different kind of plot, and a good love ending in an ntr story.

The bad thing : An EXTREMELY retarded MC, at some point you just wish he off himself, they made him brainless and overly stupid in order to make ntr happen, which is lazy writing at its worse.

So unfortunately the bad part outshine the good one, which makes this game a mediocre one

Reactions: MikeOG

graybluered1

Jul 23, 2017
So just played through it and well I would say that the NTR is "unavoidable".

Spoilers ahead.

On a side note not sure if it was just lazy drawers or an actual thought from the start the chad + the MC have similiar sized D's (pretty much the same D) but it seems that the difference between them is that MC is a bit of a quick shot and seemingly just stops having sex after the first shot which I suposse if why he's worse at sex.
Wanted to say thank you for the detailed summary of the routes / paths and the details of the story itself - this is not meant to sound coy or snide just sincere - you genuinely saved me starting something I would not have been able to enjoy. I tip my cap to you

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Can't run this, and for those that are suggesting Locale Emulator, I'm sad to inform that it needs an update that is only compatible with Windows 11, and my PC does not support that.

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Finally got around to playing this. One hour into the game and I'm already screaming in frustration.

Rant over, but I suspect this is just the beginning.

Last edited:

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Finally got around to playing this. One hour into the game and I'm already screaming in frustration.

It's been 10 minutes since I posted and now the game's done another thing to piss me off

It's probably better for my mental health if I stop playing this game.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
It's been 10 minutes since I posted and now the game's done another thing to piss me off
It's probably better for my mental health if I stop playing this game.
Someone needs to sit down Yasutaka and tell him what he needs to know:
image_2023-05-18_200636396.png

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Someone needs to sit down Yasutaka and tell him what he needs to know:
View attachment 2632429
LOL my issue isn't that Yumi cheated on him. It's what comes after. The game has committed to giving Yasutaka a sense of trauma after being cheated on. It can't then turn around and have Yumi casually fuck him without undermining the very stakes it tried to setup. It also raises all kinds of issues regarding consent, since he did not want to get it on with her.

I don't know man this game is all kinds of goofy. I had to drop it when Yasutaka goes to dinner with Yumi & Fuuma, it was getting beyond stupid at that point

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
LOL my issue isn't that Yumi cheated on him. It's what comes after. The game has committed to giving Yasutaka a sense of trauma after being cheated on. It can't then turn around and have Yumi casually fuck him without undermining the very stakes it tried to setup. It also raises all kinds of issues regarding consent, since he did not want to get it on with her.

I don't know man this game is all kinds of goofy. I had to drop it when Yasutaka goes to dinner with Yumi & Fuuma, it was getting beyond stupid at that point
Honestly, it might have been believable if he grabbed her hair, pinned her to the bed, then just hate fucked the shit out of her. Then Yumi is like "oh, I kinda liked that" and that would have been the impetus for this whole twisted relationship.

Imagine this for the plot, everything is the same with Yumi cheating on Yasutaka with Fuuma, him being hurt, then dating Mia until he decides to ask her to marry him, she accepts, etc. Then Yumi comes back in and begins talking with Mia, and she asks her "how do you know that Yasutaka is the one if you've never experienced sex with other men?" So, she convinces Mia to sleep with Fuuma, Yumi then goes over to rub it in Yasutaka's face, when Yumi tells him what she has done he snaps and rapes Yumi with a hate fuck that leaves her a panting and gasping mess. Yumi, the fickle girl that she, is instantly forgets about Fuuma and begins to pursue Yasutaka. That would have made for a much more interesting story and would have been far more believable than whatever this was.

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Honestly, it might have been believable if he grabbed her hair, pinned her to the bed, then just hate fucked the shit out of her. Then Yumi is like "oh, I kinda liked that" and that would have been the impetus for this whole twisted relationship.

Imagine this for the plot, everything is the same with Yumi cheating on Yasutaka with Fuuma, him being hurt, then dating Mia until he decides to ask her to marry him, she accepts, etc. Then Yumi comes back in and begins talking with Mia, and she asks her "how do you know that Yasutaka is the one if you've never experienced sex with other men?" So, she convinces Mia to sleep with Fuuma, Yumi then goes over to rub it in Yasutaka's face, when Yumi tells him what she has done he snaps and rapes Yumi with a hate fuck that leaves her a panting and gasping mess. Yumi, the fickle girl that she, is instantly forgets about Fuuma and begins to pursue Yasutaka. That would have made for a much more interesting story and would have been far more believable than whatever this was.
I didn't finish the game, so I can't speak to Yumi and Mia's relationship and whether what you've written would work for them. However, Yasutaka as he's written in the game would never do that.

First off, what you've written is about Yasutaka/Yumi is rape - although to be fair, Atelier Sakura has strange ideas about consent (in that they don't believe the word no exists). That being said, Yasutaka would never step out of his relationship willingly to fuck someone else, whether he's angry or not. He's too empathetic, he would feel bad for Mia (even if she cheated on him) and would never go through with it.

What you're describing could potentially work if they tweaked his character. Let's say Yumi cheats on Yasutaka, but instead of falling into depression, he instead becomes cynical and decides to emulate Fuuma. AS only treats their cuckold characters as dirt, everyone else gets some degree of self respect. I'm still not sure if Yasutaka would rape Yumi, but if he's trying to be like Fuuma, then anything's on the table. I've had a look at the gallery and Fuuma clearly does not give a fuck about anyone apart from himself. A partial list of things this psychopath does over the course of the game:

1. Help drug and drag Yasutaka to a hotel before fucking Yumi infront him
2. Fuck Mia even though she says no (that is also rape, what is up with this game?)
3. Continues fucking Mia even though she is clearly not into it

I also object to Fumma's haircut but that may just be a personal preference.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I didn't finish the game, so I can't speak to Yumi and Mia's relationship and whether what you've written would work for them. However, Yasutaka as he's written in the game would never do that.

First off, what you've written is about Yasutaka/Yumi is rape - although to be fair, Atelier Sakura has strange ideas about consent (in that they don't believe the word no exists). That being said, Yasutaka would never step out of his relationship willingly to fuck someone else, whether he's angry or not. He's too empathetic, he would feel bad for Mia (even if she cheated on him) and would never go through with it.

What you're describing could potentially work if they tweaked his character. Let's say Yumi cheats on Yasutaka, but instead of falling into depression, he instead becomes cynical and decides to emulate Fuuma. AS only treats their cuckold characters as dirt, everyone else gets some degree of self respect. I'm still not sure if Yasutaka would rape Yumi, but if he's trying to be like Fuuma, then anything's on the table. I've had a look at the gallery and Fuuma clearly does not give a fuck about anyone apart from himself. A partial list of things this psychopath does over the course of the game:

1. Help drug and drag Yasutaka to a hotel before fucking Yumi infront him
2. Fuck Mia even though she says no (that is also rape, what is up with this game?)
3. Continues fucking Mia even though she is clearly not into it

I also object to Fumma's haircut but that may just be a personal preference.
Yes, I had intended to change Yasutaka's character, someone with agency who does things of his own volution. A door mat is never an interesting character, the entire definition of a "protagonist" necessitates that he must be the one making decisions and deciding the course of the story. If he just sits back doing nothing and lets things happen around him it's going to result in a very boring story. The rape is supposed to be rape, his entire goal was to hurt Yumi and rape seemed like a fitting punishment for her, as she decided to trick his girlfriend into sleeping with her sex friend, not only is Yasutaka doing the same to Yumi, but he is also showing that he is capable of overpowering her and taking her without regard to her feelings. It comes off as an attempt to regain the power he lost when Yumi manipulated Mia. It is the realistic reaction of a person who has lost himself to anger and is no longer making rational actions and simply wants to lash out at the source of his pain.

Sure, in terms of morality it is not righteous, it's meant to portray someone at the end of his rope. A decision made in anger out of a desire for revenge.

It doesn't have to be rape, that was only one of many directions it could go and would be improved if hey allowed Yasutaka to take action of his own volution rather than simply allowing himself to be swept up in the machinations of people who clearly do not have his best interest at heart.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote