YimSi

Apr 18, 2021
Can this game full screen? Is this game Wolf RPG or other? All F4 F11 and Alt+Enter don't work.

Last edited:

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
how do you use the inventory?
You buy items in shoping mall and c. store.
In shopping mall you buy items that allow you increase affection. Girls will not akcept all items at start but will take more pricey as they affection grow.
In c. store you buy items to consume. In the dialogue sometimes girl will tell you example: "i'm tired" and will not speak with you then you give her energy drink etc.
All items are for girls not for you.
When you visit girls area you have button give gift under her name on top right of the screen.

KiraSumi1

Mar 20, 2019
any help me with this error i keep getting when ii try to start this game. error code ia "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application." any help would be appreciation.

KiraSumi1

Mar 20, 2019
any help me with this error i keep getting when ii try to start this game. error code ia "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application." any help would be appreciation.
also had the same issue as previous post 2 posts up. but fixed it and now i get this error
1701309682818.png

darkleecher

Sep 10, 2019
These are runtime errors relating to MSVC. You probably copied some dll files manually into your system32 folder in the past. Don't do that. Install the MSVC all in one package and your issues should be resolved.

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
NTR is unavoidable. I edit data to have 100 favorability to 3 girls and give gift everyday , chat with girl everyday but it's 100% NTR replay for 3 times, result is the same.
It is avoidable if you make the rival strength weak. That way you god mode and make them incapable from the start basically. That being said, it is still very boring. The animations between two characters seem to be the same with just a different skin depending on the girl.

Last edited:

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
How many endings does this have?
I've got the 2 "NTR" endings, the individual endings for each main girl, the 2 "you got caught cheating" endings and the 2 girlfriends ending. Are those all of 'em? does the gal have an ending?

DateMaster00

Sep 10, 2020
These are runtime errors relating to MSVC. You probably copied some dll files manually into your system32 folder in the past. Don't do that. Install the MSVC all in one package and your issues should be resolved.
Hi could you help me with my error as well?

these two below

It starts from MSVCP120.dll then i pressed ok followed by VCRUNTIME140.dll. I extracted the file using 7zip. I downloaded it from Mega and Pixeldrain and when done extracting them. It shows up like this. So did I do it right? Or is there anything i have to do?

Screenshot (67).png Screenshot (68).png

Please get back to me thanks

Last edited:

KiraSumi1

Mar 20, 2019
thanks. i actually had to uninstall all DirectX files from my sysWOW64 files on my c drive. thanks though because i originally did just download the one file so deleting and making new file was key. i attached link for those who need to do a fresh install

KiraSumi1

Mar 20, 2019
NTR is unavoidable. I edit data to have 100 favorability to 3 girls and give gift everyday , chat with girl everyday but it's 100% NTR replay for 3 times, result is the same.
how where you able to edit data? any specific tool or software required?

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
There is a list of questions for the girls. So when you're in the room with them, remembering all the questions, e.g. answers, is a bit stupid

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
NTR Story Quick Guide
Shizuru Shiozaki & Hazuki Kiryu
Friend - Get favorability between 20 & 49 then leave room
Close Friend - Get favorability between 50 & 79 then leave room
More than friend - Get favorability between 80 & 99 then leave room
Girlfriend - Get favorability to 100 then leave room

NOTE: Do not get favorability beyond what is necessary otherwise you soft lock the relationship

Eri (Gal)
Regular Customer - Have sex once & get favorability to 50
Special Customer - Get favorability to 100

Do not have sex with Eri when relationship is Girlfriend otherwise you get dumped

Shizuru Shiozaki Cheat Sheet
Birthday 12/6
Saggittarius
Blood Type B
Height 160cm
Europe
Cooking
Yellow
Eel Bowl
Like Music Class
Bad at History
Sci-Fi Movie - Final Battle of Planets

Hazuki Kiryu Cheat Sheet
Birthday 5/10
Taurus
Blood Type B
Height 154cm
Grilled Meat (BBQ)
Like History Class
Bad at Math
Hokkaido
Historical Movie - Royal War
Blue
Watch comedy shows or browse internet

Gallery unlock on title screen - type "ntr"
The code is flawed:
- "Do not get favorability beyond what is necessary otherwise you soft lock the relationship"
- in case the girl is someone's GF, no-one can bang her anymore

1.90 star(s) 7 Votes