Cilsil

Sep 23, 2020
I got a reply from DLSite a few days ago, they claim it's safe and it is a false positive and they did double scan it, but didn't find anything. So the DLsite version is probably no different than the one here.

Screenshot of the reply:

Screenshot 2023-12-18 152009.png

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
I got a reply from DLSite a few days ago, they claim it's safe and it is a false positive and they did double scan it, but didn't find anything. So the DLsite version is probably no different than the one here.

Screenshot of the reply:

View attachment 3184136
Realistically their response isn't worth very much. All they have done is likely run an automated scan with a random anti-virus product and it doesn't tell you anything more than any random user doing the same. Presuming they don't just always respond with the above without even checking.

Defender's detection is Win32/Znyonm which so it could be a false positive:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Virus total does some automated dynamic analysis and there are a few oddities like Windows error reporting getting terminated but that's probably because game.exe was run without the associated DLLs so the executable errored out. Similarly the anti-analysis is checking for a static cursor which could easily be legit in a game.

I'd be interested in knowing what triggered the detection but you can't be certain short of loading it up in a VM to see what it does when it has all its files and libraries intact. Maybe treat it with caution until the false positive goes away (if they go away) or run it in Windows sandbox. I definitely wouldn't take DLSite's word for it being OK just because they ran a scan.

Reactions: Cilsil

leavemebefucr

Sep 26, 2020
View attachment 3122037

Overview:
The protagonist (rKnight) is an ordinary high school student who has a crush on a classmate named Shiozaki,
and is thinking about confessing.
However, one day, a handsome Senpai (Lerd0) appears near her and starts to pursue her.

As an NTR element, you can witness your favorite characters dating other men and engaging in intimate relationships. However, for those who are uncomfortable with it, it's possible to play the game without the NTR content.

Thread Updated: 2023-11-27
Release Date: 2023-11-22
Developer: Pasture Soft
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3122039 View attachment 3122041 View attachment 3122042
game got flagged by windows as a trojan :/
virustotal results:

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Defender's detection is Win32/Znyonm which so it could be a false positive:
Well, I got major problems with internet after downloading and running the game. DNS probe errors while gaming multiplayer games or simple browsing the internet.

Even after deleting the game and putting the virus in quarentine. Even other antivirus didnt solve it. Had to restart on safe mode and delete quarentine folder from Windows Defender to solve it.

Stay far from this shit, it's NOT a false positive.

sunsamuel252

Nov 21, 2019
...pasture soft game have alot of things in common.. bugs that break that the game... so yea im deleting this shit

1.90 star(s) 7 Votes