FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Its amazing to me how many people are arguing whether this is AI art or not when DLSite has its own tagging system about AI Art that has to be checked through before a game can be published. As part of their store policy. And this game does not have an AI Art tag on DLSite. So, no. It's not AI Art.

bobsigat

Dec 4, 2017
Its amazing to me how many people are arguing whether this is AI art or not when DLSite has its own tagging system about AI Art that has to be checked through before a game can be published. As part of their store policy. And this game does not have an AI Art tag on DLSite. So, no. It's not AI Art.
It'll be flagged as 'Partial AI' just like their previous games.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
How tf does the point system for this game work? I've gotten to 100 with multiple girls, but the closest I've gotten is "close friend" with the library girl one time; the other times were just "friend".

100 affection doesn't seem to do anything either, still got NTR'd by the otaku one time even at 100 affection.

Does anyone have a guide / tutorial?
It's a race. If you don't hit 100 favorability before the rivals, you can't do anything to get them. For the senpai going after Shizuru, it's straight forward. Reach 100 before the senpai and you'll get her. For Hazuki, you actually have less time. There's a scene that happens when the big guy (forgot his name) asks out Hazuki. It happens when the guy's favor is around 80. She accepts if you're below 100 favor with her. Even at 98 favor, she still reluctantly accepts dating the other guy. You miss your chance with her if that scene happens, even if you get to 100 favor while the other guy is still around 80.

It's not a very polished game, and there's no real nuance to it. It would be better if you still had to fight off the rivals after you get the girls. Or if you could win the girls back after your rivals get them (since it's heavily implied the girls don't really like having sex with the rivals).

DateMaster00

Sep 10, 2020
Hi could you help me with my error as well?

these two below

It starts from MSVCP120.dll then i pressed ok followed by VCRUNTIME140.dll. I extracted the file using 7zip. I downloaded it from Mega and Pixeldrain and when done extracting them. It shows up like this. So did I do it right? Or is there anything i have to do?

View attachment 3132220 View attachment 3132221

Please get back to me thanks
Hi does anyone have any idea on how i can overcome these issues?

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
yeah was a little sad that the ntr part was just before you even dated anyone was hopeing to see some stuff after becomeing their boyfriend.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
ntr for me is 50/50 it depends on how well its written. its much better when your able to fight back against it and even better if your the one doing it for good reasons like to save girls from messed up situions/realationships.

Cilsil

Sep 23, 2020
I bought the DLSite version and also got blocked by BitDefender and I dropped the exe file into Virus Total and it seems that 30 vendor seems to think it is infected so even the offical version might be infected.

I dropped a ticket on DLsite, but never used their CS before so don't know if I'm even gonna get a response.

Reactions: NewRoss767
1.90 star(s) 7 Votes