• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I need a mod where Cherry isn't a dimwit and just shoots Roy, because by all means, in this scenario, it is mandatory for a faithful wife to slay the fuck-wit by means of either:
1)a gun
2)a knife
3)a fork
4)a spoon
5)a spork
6)a rusted pipe with a jagged edge(this one is especially cruel if you've seen both relevant scenes in the anime "Parasite the maxim :3")
This might as well not be a netorare scenario, but a netorase, where the main couple are forced to trade sexual cervices for resources, or to steal from those more fortunate than them.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I gifted 5 condoms already and its still not progressing. Do i need to farm more condoms? or is it an item trigger.
Then you need to wait fo the condoms to run out for them to have a raw sex.
If they already doing raw sex, then you need to find and sell the sexy underwear.
If you already done that too, then you need to go to the hospilal and trigger the accident scene for Sherry to find you.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I got stuck in the condom section. there is a pack of 8 condoms in the conbini on 6th avenue and that is the one that triggers the condom scenes? dunno if i bugged the game cause I got rid of 1 condom and then I gave myself some condoms with the cheat engine and the game seemed to have unstuck. dunno if seling the condoms too early cases a bug or something.

GOD!, i think the other thing that was gating progress was the character level. soo much for RE1ing this game.

Last edited:

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
ohhhhh intersting is this a Escape from Z City type of game ? cause then it could be godlike

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
How do you progress from one area to the next? Does it just automatically unlock after a certain amount of time?

Also is buying weapons the only way to upgrade yourself or can you find them exploring?

Reactions: Shin969

BurgerGal

Dec 16, 2018
Does anyone here know how to properly run this on Joiplay. framerate is just absolutely shit.
Hold the game's icon, hit Edit Plugins and Disable DTextPicture. It'll get rid of the little popup icon stuff of the ntr ui but game runs great without it.

Reactions: Noobers

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
for people you likes NTR, this is their game, to me I'm only waiting to see more "action" with Zombie's Retreat versions..

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Does anyone have a map or guide to the sewer system? I seem to be hitting a dead end, on every path I go. Also, how do you kill the green guys? They just soak bullets!

Reactions: frogusmandella

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Stuck in 6th avenue. After having the first condom sex, it just wouldn't budge anymore! I tried using up all the condoms AND having condoms, yet noting happens...

What the hell do I do?

Does anyone have a map or guide to the sewer system? I seem to be hitting a dead end, on every path I go. Also, how do you kill the green guys? They just soak bullets!
Upgrade the gun, they can be killed after 2-3 times using a lvl3 Handgun

Reactions: frogusmandella

Shin969

Jul 24, 2020
How do you progress from one area to the next? Does it just automatically unlock after a certain amount of time?

Also is buying weapons the only way to upgrade yourself or can you find them exploring?
Im also interested in the area progression, not sure how to get past the first one. Do I need to sell the condom?

Update: Yes, you need to sell the strawberry condom to progress

Last edited:

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
Stuck in 6th avenue. After having the first condom sex, it just wouldn't budge anymore! I tried using up all the condoms AND having condoms, yet noting happens...

What the hell do I do?

Upgrade the gun, they can be killed after 2-3 times using a lvl3 Handgun
You need the pack of condoms from the convenience store (different from the individual condoms) and the sexy underwear from the first house in the zone

Reactions: Yenod and sokiiiii

Norien55

Dec 27, 2021
I'm playing this game on joiplay and at beginning it was working all good but after the security check up when they return the weapons from that movement the game has been lagging continuously any way to fix it??

AviKaiser

Apr 13, 2018
stuck on 6th street. i believe the last condom is in the locked room with the zombie but i dont know how to open it. im past the box of condoms scenes. and about 200k in credits just scavenging alcohol. please some one just give me a walk thru.

nytrizz

Jun 2, 2022
stuck on 6th street. i believe the last condom is in the locked room with the zombie but i dont know how to open it. im past the box of condoms scenes. and about 200k in credits just scavenging alcohol. please some one just give me a walk thru.
i believe i picked it up but didnt have enough space in bag so it didnt pick it up on the third floor so it just bugs out and u cant pick it up.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes