2.70 star(s) 10 Votes
Jan 31, 2021
I like NTR, but some things could have fallen out of favor by now. Like the guy who suffers NTR being a child and not an adult (to say that the attitudes of those who suffer NTR are 18 year olds is pure mockery). And being the ringmaster is pretty boring, I like to see the guy who suffers NTR also participating in the erotic scenes and not just outside showing the scenes to us players.

Reactions: Ali753

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
As a ntr game great, but like all others, stolen mother, girlfriend, sister. They're not finished, you wouldn't watch and not want payback, I'd go around to everyone in the village and cripple every single one of them. Like when it comes to mage, I'm sure there's a spell that steals they're dicks!

funifunifuni

Dec 27, 2021
I think he was talking more about the amount of ntr games that have been released over the past few years, and less about ntr itself. And i get that sentiment, im not a big fan of the genre myself but it feels like almost every game coming from jp these days is ntr, and a lot of those games are also pretty trashy. If at least the quality was decent its a genre one can put up with, but those "unavoidable ntr, on a rail, the girl ends up as a total slut fuckin everyone else for no reason" games with the added bonus of completely trash mtls... who wouldnt get frustrated if thats all you can get?
Same here bro

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... it's not often that I 100% regret downloading a game... but this is definitely one of those times.

It takes like... 15 minutes to finish the game with both endings. There's literally nothing to the game except for exactly two fights (less if you skip the laughable prologue) and then you just run around a bit to see some crappy dialogue and then some equally crappy scenes.

On top of that, the NTR is terrible. The slut goes from 0 to 100 in a matter of minutes, and as if that wasn't bad enough, the whole thing doesn't even make any sense. The Bad Ending has her commenting on how supposedly the sage's guy is better than her BF's... but she never even fucked her BF until then. They don't even try to have him manage her lust curse for some reason that they can't be assed to explain.

The translation is pretty crappy, but even if it wasn't, the game is utterly bad that it wouldn't matter anyway.

It's not often that I say this sort of thing, but the dev should probably be punched for daring to ask money for this garbage. I pity the poor bastards that actually paid for this, they got utterly ripped off.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes