2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Gnarfendorf

May 15, 2018
god the vanilla vs ntr war shit is the most retarded shit I have ever seen
As im partially responsible for that in this thread i apologize, although people seem to have taken a question about the amount of ntr in recent times and a "complaint" about the amount of being cucked vs doing the cucking way out of proportion here. Also obligatory complaints about trash quality games ofc, which in of itself aint that unreasonable given that this game seems to be pretty shit according to this thread.

• Angry
Reactions: Frumi and Artist271
May 9, 2020
I mean, it's the same with NTR. I agree with the scenes part tho
It's difficult to view NTR from the perspective of the one stealing away the girlfriend/ wife. Like, what I mean is, for you to feel like the Omega Chad who's doing the other dudes wife/ girlfriend, you'd need to be able to relate to sir prince charming d-bag.

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
That Genre is Called Netori it does exist. The Point of NTR Usually as a fan of the work you never put yourself in the MC Shoes if you do your not going to enjoy it at least that's my opinion.
Except that originally the point of NTR stories was to elicit anger from the player/reader when the MC's girl was stolen because the MC is basically self-insert character, meaning you are dealt the painful blow. Of course the view and perception changed on these stories because it became profitable of the good art and for many people this became just blind fap fuel.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Except that originally the point of NTR stories was to elicit anger from the player/reader when the MC's girl was stolen because the MC is basically self-insert character, meaning you are dealt the painful blow. Of course the view and perception changed on these stories because it became profitable of the good art and for many people this became just blind fap fuel.
Problem is I never felt it that way I never self insert . The only NTR Game which was able to make me feel bad for an MC was Dark Hero Party if I'm correct because the MC Actually Tried to and couldn't really do anything about it . Most other NTR Games either the MC Is unaware till the end or ( into it which is called netorase not a fan of that one defeats the purpose of the corruptions imo)

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
I see no example of sex scene on the pics up there. Is there actually any sex scene or is it just little sprites moving like in the classical "NTR Rpg"? Asking so I don't wasye my time.
yes, there are scenes (4 or 5 with one or two variations) and the quality is mostly average or below average (one of them is good)

karlsberg

Aug 16, 2019
They can dislike it all they want, it's the complaining about it in every NTR thread that I don't get. Not everything will fit everybodys preference.
Why are you complaining?
The fact is that NTR is an extreme fetish and those usually get quarantined. However NTR because of its popularity and ability to get people addicted is very pervasive, so there's a counter reaction.

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Also people complaining about they're being too many ntr games coming out while vanilla and non ntr games are coming out at a noticeably higher rate? that's odd. it's more apparent when there's 419 pages worth of non ntr content compared to 34 pages worth of content that includes ntr and not all that content that includes ntr as it's main tag. so really guys, stop complaining.

Last edited:

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Why are you complaining?
The fact is that NTR is an extreme fetish and those usually get quarantined. However NTR because of its popularity and ability to get people addicted is very pervasive, so there's a counter reaction.
source: trust me bro

you call ntr an extreme fetish, while rape fetishes, scat fetishes, piss fetishes, necrophilia, a fetish that involves wood or any inanimate object, a fetish of insects, a fetish to killing or torturing exist? ntr is just like any tame fetish haha nothing extreme about it, an addiction isn't determined by a fetish you have, it's by the individual's personality. sure, they can have an ntr fetish, but being addicted to it depends on one's self and if they're not hurting anyone with their fetish, then there's absolutely no problem with having that fetish.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Why are you complaining?
Im complaining because every NTR thread has someone mad that the game titled "NTR village" has NTR in it. But If I pop over to a vanilla thread no one is pissed that the heroine isn't getting nailed by a fat bastard. They just see the tags and look for something else like a normal person.

It's whatever though, you complain you hate NTR then I get to complain that your complaint is annoying. ezpz, lol.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes