2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
1.jpg

Overview:
Princess Knight Seraphy and the Magician Tim have been friends since childhood and are currently engaged to be married.
Several years have passed since the Demon King was defeated.
The two, tasked with tracking down the demon king's army remnants, narrowly defeat the Four Heavenly Kings.
But then Seraphy's body is cursed with a lust spell.
The two then go to the Quaid village, where Tim's mentor, the great sage Malcolm, lives, for an investigation.
However, it turned out to be a dangerous village full of lustful men...​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-09
Release date: 2021-09-25
Developer: OneCoin
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Translator: archedio
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

6.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 8.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NTRVillage-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Whats with JP and NTR, is vanilla just too boring for people now, at least make it so we are NTRing someone else
That Genre is Called Netori it does exist. The Point of NTR Usually as a fan of the work you never put yourself in the MC Shoes if you do your not going to enjoy it at least that's my opinion.

Reason Why its so popular in Japan from my guess is Vanilla can get pretty boring imo even though I do play the games from time to time when I want something story driven. you pretty much know what to expect and most of the time the scenes are pretty tame

Gnarfendorf

May 15, 2018
Ah, the inability of the common folk to not self-insert their asses into the protagonist role. Beautiful.
I think he was talking more about the amount of ntr games that have been released over the past few years, and less about ntr itself. And i get that sentiment, im not a big fan of the genre myself but it feels like almost every game coming from jp these days is ntr, and a lot of those games are also pretty trashy. If at least the quality was decent its a genre one can put up with, but those "unavoidable ntr, on a rail, the girl ends up as a total slut fuckin everyone else for no reason" games with the added bonus of completely trash mtls... who wouldnt get frustrated if thats all you can get?

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
I think he was talking more about the amount of ntr games that have been released over the past few years, and less about ntr itself. And i get that sentiment, im not a big fan of the genre myself but it feels like almost every game coming from jp these days is ntr, and a lot of those games are also pretty trashy. If at least the quality was decent its a genre one can put up with, but those "unavoidable ntr, on a rail, the girl ends up as a total slut fuckin everyone else for no reason" games with the added bonus of completely trash mtls... who wouldnt get frustrated if thats all you can get?
it's.. the same with -any- genre/subgenre.. odds are there's only a few gems among the piles of rubble.

Personally as a fan of (well done) NTR games, I do agree that having to sift through all the poorly done (on-rails, lack of player agency, poorly-paced corruption, etc) ones can be annoying, but also as such a fan and specifically on the lookout for good NTR games, I can't say that "that's all that's coming out lately". I think they just stand out more to those that don't like NTR.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
If you're using this site as a benchmark for the games that come out then it's not a very good benchmark since it's only translated games that are posted here. This would be more because of the bias of translators on what games they're willing to take the time and effort to work on rather than what's actually being released in the overall market.

Gnarfendorf

May 15, 2018
it's.. the same with -any- genre/subgenre.. odds are there's only a few gems among the piles of rubble.

Personally as a fan of (well done) NTR games, I do agree that having to sift through all the poorly done (on-rails, lack of player agency, poorly-paced corruption, etc) ones can be annoying, but also as such a fan and specifically on the lookout for good NTR games, I can't say that "that's all that's coming out lately". I think they just stand out more to those that don't like NTR.
Good point, bad apples stick out the most thats true. And i guess the better ones also appear less often here, as there is more work to do to properly make them in the first place, plus somebody actually has to translate them. Ntr has much more nuance than a simple "you loose=rape" plot, so a good translation is key imho, unless one is only in for the fap and does not care at all about the game itself. But then why settle for a game if theres enough hentai out there which is far superior in visual quality?^^

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes