Others NTRAHOLIC DX [Development Thread]

Aug 8, 2021
I do have 1 question that I dont think anyone has asked yet.

When I was playing both NTRLegend and NTRaholic have this thing where the cum scenes...well they come and go too fast to be enjoyed.

An example, in NTRholic, when Chiho she gets a facial, we don't really get the satisfaction of pausing to take a moment to enjoy seeing her covered in the MC's cum. Instead, the scene happens and almost immediately after, the cum disappears and it returns to a normal bj again.

Will DX give us a moment to enjoy the climax scenes without immediately going back to the sex?

Troua

Jul 8, 2022
When she gets a facial, we don't really get the satisfaction to take a moment to enjoy seeing her covered in cum. Instead, the scene happens and almost immediately after, the cum disappears

In some games, traces of semen remain, in the original it could be seen from a certain amount of pollution in the room. Would it be possible to leave a certain amount of traces of semen on the body (inside) without the traces disappearing completely?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NTRWarthog

ZestLemon

Sep 30, 2022
I don't remember if the original had it, but would be cool to have more scenes where the husband is still in the apartment sleeping on the bed/sofa. Having her stand on top of the husband in bed while MC bangs her would be pretty hot.

Reactions: fuckyoutoo22

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I don't remember if the original had it, but would be cool to have more scenes where the husband is still in the apartment sleeping on the bed/sofa. Having her stand on top of the husband in bed while MC bangs her would be pretty hot.
The original didn't have the husband asleep when they were banging but it did have him tied up with cuck lock while they banged in the NTR ending.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Far be it from me to tell how the creators should make this game, but speaking of things that lacked in the original, to me, was the lack of teasing(often in the form of minigames). The first minigames(the talking one and the wine one) are genuinely nice implementations that maybe were a little to hard to enjoy(without the infamous blue bar rising to rapidily), but that still scratch my particular itch regarding NTR games. I like the teasing, I enjoy the build-up.

Ideally, there should minigames or opportunities for the player to create teasing or even H-scenes masked as simple household chores. I said it before in another thread. The fully corrupted wife doesn't interest me as nearly as much as the wife who's at the start of the process. It's this particular ambiguity created by her actions and reactions and the anguish of not really knowing for sure if she's liking it or not, by not fully commiting to stop his advances, or making the effort of hiding, or rationalizing and making excuses of letting it happen for the bigger social fear of being exposed as "bad wife" that ultimately creates that erotic tension.

By far the best thing shown in these updates was the animation where you get a full view of Chiyo's ass while she's cleaning and you have the option to slap and possibly do more. It's that kind of thing that I'm looking for.

ZestLemon

Sep 30, 2022
The original didn't have the husband asleep when they were banging but it did have him tied up with cuck lock while they banged in the NTR ending.
Now that you mention it, I remember that. But usually for me, the hottest part of NTR is the hidden sex "in plain sight" or right next to sleeping/drunk husband, with the best being the ones where bull makes wife stand right above sleeping husband's face.

Don't know if I can link them, but some of the doujins I remember doing this are Elf Oyako (haneinu), Majimezuma na Sumire (Yuuhoku) and Hajimete no Hitozuma (Shinozuka Yuuji).

Original had some of these types, like teasing chiho next the hubby when you are invited for dinner and she is in the kitchen (?), but more is always welcome lol.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Now that you mention it, I remember that. But usually for me, the hottest part of NTR is the hidden sex "in plain sight" or right next to sleeping/drunk husband, with the best being the ones where bull makes wife stand right above sleeping husband's face.

Don't know if I can link them, but some of the doujins I remember doing this are Elf Oyako (haneinu), Majimezuma na Sumire (Yuuhoku) and Hajimete no Hitozuma (Shinozuka Yuuji).

Original had some of these types, like teasing chiho next the hubby when you are invited for dinner and she is in the kitchen (?), but more is always welcome lol.
I'm reasonably hopeful so far with what DX showed us. A lot more space inside the house, with many rooms, bathrooms, etc. I think there'll be more of these types of H-scenes. The Memories series did it best, until now, at least. You could have H-scenes in almost every bit of space inside the houses. And there was sound mechanic and places where the guy's uncle would show up and you couldn't do it or he would hear it also, I think, I don't remember much now.

This would be very fitting for this game and like, you said, having doing it in "plain sight", but also forcing you to change of location or position to not get caught.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Another thing that came to my mind just now is something I mentioned in the OG NTRaholic thread. Have the character deal not just "physical dmg", but also "emotional dmg" as well. Prove you're a more interesting, self-assured and proactive guy. This would help setting a natural attraction to you and improving your image to her, despite your assaults. It would definetly shift to a more romance type game, but that would benefit the NTR part, I think.

Perhaps creating a new bar, other than the lewd one. One related to shame/charisma, where the higher it is, the less likely she would give you opportunity to advance on her or would resist and end the H-scene quickly. Whereas a lower shame/charisma bar would make her more inclined to have sex or even unlock new positions or places to do it.

I don't know. I keep thinking stupid stuff, but something like Self-Defense NTR Dojo did with "Going to the movies" event. Like, for an example, have the MC and the husband compete in a strongman game, win and make her impressed, or use the money from your job, not buy items, but to buy expensive gifts to her(for her supposedly good job cleaning the house) that the husband can't give and maker her feel adored. And with each progress, as you do this "going out with the couple", you notice she starts wearing more revealing clothes(to get you attention), she starts setting up events(like, tripping off while using her skirt) and make you see her panties or even the lack of..., leading ultimately to a sex in public. Something like that I would very much like to see in future games of this new innovating genre.

Reactions: PitayaThorns69

ManuV

Mar 30, 2024
Amazing work, the apartment and character redesigns look great, and the animations look super smooth.
Polishing the minigames is a great idea, for some reason in this type of games, the minigames that I find most entertaining even if I have to repeat them many times, are the rhythmic ones or the ones that require quick reflexes to press key combinations.
I assume the images are from the exhibitionism minigame? Are you going to modify the minigame you play to get money too?

Reactions: PitayaThorns69

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
No matter what, the news design for Chiho is TOO thick. She was a voluptous lady, now she's just fat. Body positive bullshit again?
I don't think it's that complicated, a lot of people/artists just genuinely think that's not quite "fat" yet.

Though tbh, while she does look thicker, it's not that bad until you see the rear standing view where her hair is blocking her waist, and her arm kinda obscuring her stomach as well... which does make her look much fatter until you remember her waist isn't realistically proportionate.