ScholzLolz

Aug 9, 2022
The issue is I asked about that before and no one said it would postpone the release date at all. There is no information about this on their website either. Theoretically, since they registered under two product number, why would they influence each other's release date?
Since the release date is very important, changing such a key data for the game should at least ask the developer's consent or at least inform me. I hope I could share you the emails from DListe custoemr service, it is just very confusing. I am not sure what is going on and all I can do is just waiting for their reply if not sending one more for catching up.
sounds like you should go send them another mail with the n-word, all caps. Just kidding.
Guess you won't hear from them until their midnight passes in 8 hours or so.
Really wondering what their reason is for this inconvinience.

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
What happened is sad, of course, but life goes on.
While we wait for release, I have a question. The question came up after the latest art in the thread.
A lot of the fetishes I see in the game are great, ntr, petplay and so on. But, here's the thing that always surprises me, in works like this, whether it's games or manga or anime. The main character seduces the girl, spends time, money, gets her approved, wrestles her away from her husband and trains her to his liking. I don't understand why he lets other people use her? Isn't it disgusting for him to make her a public toilet after all his investments? It's like saving up money, then buying an expensive car or apartment, and then giving it away to be trashed. What's the gimmick? Of course, it's fun in the game. The girl falls to the bottom, and you help her fall there with the help of the protagonist. But in real life, I wouldn't share what I've accomplished with anyone.

Feb 22, 2022
What happened is sad, of course, but life goes on.
While we wait for release, I have a question. The question came up after the latest art in the thread.
A lot of the fetishes I see in the game are great, ntr, petplay and so on. But, here's the thing that always surprises me, in works like this, whether it's games or manga or anime. The main character seduces the girl, spends time, money, gets her approved, wrestles her away from her husband and trains her to his liking. I don't understand why he lets other people use her? Isn't it disgusting for him to make her a public toilet after all his investments? It's like saving up money, then buying an expensive car or apartment, and then giving it away to be trashed. What's the gimmick? Of course, it's fun in the game. The girl falls to the bottom, and you help her fall there with the help of the protagonist. But in real life, I wouldn't share what I've accomplished with anyone.
I'm pretty sure the logic is that they let them sleep with others to basically transform them into sluts, they don't care that they sleep with other because A) they believe they're the best at sex anyways and B) they don't care about them as a romantic partner. So its basically just them passing them around as if to show everyone how Alpha you are.

Just sounds like a quick way to get STDs if you ask me lol

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
sounds like you should go send them another mail with the n-word, all caps. Just kidding.
Guess you won't hear from them until their midnight passes in 8 hours or so.
Really wondering what their reason is for this inconvinience.
The logic is the developer added text to the store page that needs to be reviewed for profanity or other non-kosher items. DLSite cannot be legally responsible if the developer decides to put, say Hitler's Manifesto, on the dlsite.com page of his game.

Every single item related to them must be reviewed, as by law.

It's very logical in hindsight, but yeah this is a disaster imo. Release date is important, it's a promise. It's trust. Business world is all about trust and integrity. Eg, Cyberpunk2077 shows one shit release and everyone hates CDPR.

Hopefully this matter will be resolved by the time the Japanese workers rolls into office in around 6-7 hours or so.

Reactions: TiramisuLntr

ScholzLolz

Aug 9, 2022
The main character seduces the girl, spends time, money, gets her approved, wrestles her away from her husband and trains her to his liking. I don't understand why he lets other people use her? Isn't it disgusting for him to make her a public toilet after all his investments?
It just means that Netori doesn't mix well with this much corruption. No Netori game was successful at making sure you don't feel like you lost/corrupted yourself when making her a public cumslut. The best corruption games never were netori centric but maybe it gets some corruption-fans checking this game out even if they themselves know there are better alternatives because I do because I am that corruption fan, too.
I don't really see much reason deriving from conquering wife to unconquering wife neither other than for fan service purpose.

TLDR-MyTake: It's meaning to be there is just as low meaningful any fan service episode in any anime ever today. And it pays handsomely. For a little while. Not long term.

Last edited:
Reactions: SGRAY

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
The logic is the developer added text to the store page that needs to be reviewed for profanity or other non-kosher items. DLSite cannot be legally responsible if the developer decides to put, say Hitler's Manifesto, on the dlsite.com page of his game.

Every single item related to them must be reviewed, as by law.

It's very logical in hindsight, but yeah this is a disaster imo. Release date is important, it's a promise. It's trust. Business world is all about trust and integrity. Eg, Cyberpunk2077 shows one shit release and everyone hates CDPR.

Hopefully this matter will be resolved by the time the Japanese workers rolls into office in around 6-7 hours or so.
Ok, in that way it makes sense. The only thing now I am confused is since the different store pages are registered under different product number why would they influence each other's release date. Since the game under the jp product number is ready why could they not just release it first and fix the rest later.

Reactions: SezRaipiffar

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
I'm curious about the "cuck meter" on the upper right corner of the screen. What kinds of action will be possible once the husband accepts his submissive role?

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Ok, in that way it makes sense. The only thing now I am confused is since the different store pages are registered under different product number why would they influence each other's release date. Since the game under the jp product number is ready why could they not just release it first and fix the rest later.
I'm guessing that's just how their system works. Even in other products, localization might have a different url slug, but it's still the same product.

Just gotta wait, there's nothing else to do. Make sure you're polite and ask for a speedy approval I guess. You already offered to revoke the CN localization maybe that would be the fastest way.

Edit: I'm actually not sure if the product number is used in url slug anymore. I think it's just the regular RJXXXXXX one and locale is switched based on the ?locale= parameter. I'm looking at the Nebel store page and I don't see a specific one for CN.

Reactions: TiramisuLntr

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
hari poteto and mosu. good taste
some more

I have alot more if you run out e367e6bee15a723f4d43fb2e719d5b5502e5f0ddcc9b63707fe98224a0367dc2.gif Pout.gif

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
some more

I have alot more if you run out View attachment 2315997 View attachment 2316017
thanks lol but I already have all these in my collection

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
The paradox, wanting to support the game buying it asap but at the same time not wanting to throw money to dlsite, if you decide to release it on patreon before dlsite gets their shit together let us know, at least ill support patreon just for that, even if its a new more expensive tier.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The paradox, wanting to support the game buying it asap but at the same time not wanting to throw money to dlsite, if you decide to release it on patreon before dlsite gets their shit together let us know, at least ill support patreon just for that, even if its a new more expensive tier.
It is also being released on Steam. You can buy it there.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes