cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
We will release on Patreon at the same time as on Dlsite. Their customer support relied to me about the issue and told me they would release it in this afternoon. However, this is just what I was told, and I am not able to provide guarantees for this.
This episode with DLSite really showed me that the Japanese corporate efficiency is just an illusion. I expected them to have responded to you 10-11 AM their work time and just release the JP version. It's now 2PM their time and NOW they get back to you. I guess these company grunts get paid the same whether you sell 10,000 copies or 500,000 copies.

EmaEiishi

Sep 29, 2021
This episode with DLSite really showed me that the Japanese corporate efficiency is just an illusion. I expected them to have responded to you 10-11 AM their work time and just release the JP version. It's now 2PM their time and NOW they get back to you. I guess these company grunts get paid the same whether you sell 10,000 copies or 500,000 copies.
You'd be surprised, Cygames refused to reject a transaction made with my credit card that i didn't pay for and i had to go the bank directly to stop it. They even had the nerve to attempt to try sue me for it and back out after i attempted to counter sue them for it.

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Huh! We are finally down to sales. It has been a long night for all of us. Due to the nature of F95 it will be a bit weird to say this but honestly, I want to thank everyone who back us and support us financially and mentally!

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
Bought it aswell. Not everything was smooth during this game creation, but dev was sincere, so it's a factor I considered.

Looking forward for your next project, and if not, I hope the money you'll make with this game will be enough to set up your life goals.

Reactions: TiramisuLntr

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Bought it aswell. Not everything was smooth during this game creation, but dev was sincere, so it's a factor I considered.

Looking forward for your next project, and if not, I hope the money you'll make with this game will be enough to set up your life goals.
Thank you.... That is touching. I hope you have fun with the game and also have a nice day.

@$Z

Sep 25, 2021
Is Steam too blocking transactions from Russia ?
It don't blocking it but you can't put money to Steam wallet from Russian cards. You can still buy games if they aren't region-blocked but you can't put money to Steam wallet so basically you can't buy anything in the end. Same with DLsite - direct transactions didn't work for me even in past years but you were able to buy points to use them as payment but now you can't even buy these points anymore because it doesn't work with Russian cards too

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: v1rtuoz and rgRen
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes