Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
Btw is there anyway to fast download on DL site last time i download from DlSite take me 6 hour to finish the 500 MB download

EmaEiishi

Sep 29, 2021
Dam i even replayed NTR Legend today to get ready for today's release. Blue balled doesn't even describe my situation.

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
sorry about that but there was some commuincation error between dlsite and us and they postponed our release. This was very unexpected. I was not asked for any consent nor was informed about the changes until tonight.
lets say that the game gonna relaese at 17. will it be at afternoon or also in the midnight ?

vashaal

Dec 28, 2018
The way i understood it's because dev uploaded the Chinese localization (which probably needs to be checked as well) and DLsite assumed it should be released at the same time. To me it sounds like both parties are at fault: DLsite deciding things on its own and dev not checking if uploading another localization with little time left before release could have impacted the initial release.

Reactions: cleanfeel

ryuublack1

Aug 21, 2020
I hoped every time I have been subscribing to patreon for 3 months and waiting for the release. but no, no again, let's postpone it for another month, why not? I'll save up more

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
The way i understood it's because dev uploaded the Chinese localization (which probably needs to be checked as well) and DLsite assumed it should be released at the same time. To me it sounds like both parties are at fault: DLsite deciding things on its own and dev not checking if uploading another localization with little time left before release could have impacted the initial release.
The issue is I asked about that before and no one said it would postpone the release date at all. There is no information about this on their website either. Theoretically, since they registered under two product number, why would they influence each other's release date?
Since the release date is very important, changing such a key data for the game should at least ask the developer's consent or at least inform me. I hope I could share you the emails from DListe custoemr service, it is just very confusing. I am not sure what is going on and all I can do is just waiting for their reply if not sending one more for catching up.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes