TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Thank you for sharing our link! I was just about to share the news with everyone lol. We will really appreciate it if people could help us to retweet the link no matter they are going to buy it or not.
Don't forget to wishlist us on Steam and be sure to set the visibility of R18+ games in your settings to visit our Page:)

Last edited:

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
Is the game being released the final version? Or future development is being planned. Also, will there be pregnancy and pregnant sex in the game?

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
Thank you for sharing our link! I was just about to share the news with everyone lol. We will really appreciate it if people could help us to retweet the link no matter they are going to buy it or not.
Don't forget about the wishlisting on Steam, it likes when people wishlist the shit out a game and consider it higher rated and will give it higher placements in the searches of games in that category, but maybe not so relevant for eroges since until you set it in your Steam settings you won't even be able to see these kind of games giving you a response that the given title isn't available in the viewers country.
Maybe a small disclaimer sentence following the Steam link like: "Don't forget to wishlist us on Steam and be sure to set the visibility of R18+ games in your settings to visit our Page" wouldn't be to shabby.

Reactions: TiramisuLntr

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Don't forget about the wishlisting on Steam, it likes when people wishlist the shit out a game and consider it higher rated and will give it higher placements in the searches of games in that category, but maybe not so relevant for eroges since until you set it in your Steam settings you won't even be able to see these kind of games giving you a response that the given title isn't available in the viewers country.
Maybe a small disclaimer sentence following the Steam link like: "Don't forget to wishlist us on Steam and be sure to set the visibility of R18+ games in your settings to visit our Page" wouldn't be to shabby.
thanks! solid suggestion!

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
So guys, it been queit lately that make me kinda uneasy. so i just gonna ask this perhaps theirs some new news on discord or something??

Rizt

Aug 6, 2018
So happy to announce that our censorship has been accepted and we decided to release it by midnight 16th Jan in DLsite.
Can't wait! First ero game i'm gonna buy in steam. fck my steam friends, I waited year for this, and im an adult now mf lol. no more lurking in the shadow.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes