Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018
Awesome, look forward to it. I didn't know this was an English dev, also probably the first one I've heard that knows how to use Git. That already gives me confidence that the product will be pretty good.

Delays happen in software development, and there's always going to be people complaining. So don't take the pirates on f95zone too seriously.
I like git as well. I work with it in my day-to-day and it does a pretty good job at keeping the team from trampling each other's code as well as keeping version control straight. There are still plenty of ways to be an idiot, but at least you have to put energy into it, so barring lazy idiots from screwing things up. :)

Reactions: TiramisuLntr

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
Am I the only one, that misses the time when news from the dev got shared in here and not only on Ci-en with japanese only?
Yeah I know, I can use a translator and some have an english part, but I don't know, this forum was used to promote the kickstarter and all.

It somewhat feels in here like we became the child that never gets mentioned because of some flaw :'D

Farello99999

Jan 2, 2023
Help! Passed the game until the moment when she can be called to the balcony at night, but the "H balcony" button is not active. Tried rebooting, doesn't help.

jjpizzo

Feb 19, 2019
I have a 2560x1080 monitor all the images are wrong, cropped or crooked in relation to the edges and I can't put it in another resolution I would prefer to play in a lower resolution where I could see everything playing like this...

Oct 8, 2019
I have a 2560x1080 monitor all the images are wrong, cropped or crooked in relation to the edges and I can't put it in another resolution I would prefer to play in a lower resolution where I could see everything playing like this...
Can you share a picture of the problem?

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
Help! Passed the game until the moment when she can be called to the balcony at night, but the "H balcony" button is not active. Tried rebooting, doesn't help.
There may be something that has to be done before, click on the doll up the shelf in the living room, it gives out hints of what to do next.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
but I don't know, this forum was used to promote the kickstarter and all.
This forum was used by users to talk about it. I would know since I started the original thread with the info. The dev never used this forum as a start to promote his game, he only provided information here after users asked for it.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Just as I wrote one post above yours, I created that page, and it had nothing to do with "promoting for Kickstarter". It was all about talking about an upcoming game for people who also enjoyed NTRLegend. I tried to be as inclusive as possible, but at no point was it created "to promote kickstarter".
Sure, you did not create the thread to promote kickstarter project but that is what the thread became. You should feel proud. You did a good thing promoting what you thought was a promising project to everyone here. That thread provided info, a way to talk to the developer, and a way for others to support the game. I am sure many people would not have discover the kickstarter and IndieGoGo project without that thread. Hopefully this thread will do the same for the DLSite game when it is released.

Last edited:

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
Yeah, I know a Forum holds multiple threads, and I meant Forum as a general term there, could have been finetuned the wording a bit, maybe in future posts.

Just as I wrote one post above yours, I created that page, and it had nothing to do with "promoting for Kickstarter". It was all about talking about an upcoming game for people who also enjoyed NTRLegend. I tried to be as inclusive as possible, but at no point was it created "to promote kickstarter".
Well, I give the point to kinglionheart here, opening up a platform (your thread) to present people something is promoting it, my interpretation at least. So to be clear I never thought that was something bad and to be sincere with you, I don't think the game would have gotten the needed traction without your initial post about it in the NTRLegend Thread

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
It doesn't take up much space, so I'll most likely keep 2.2.2 as well as the new version, unless it's released with a patch.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Am I the only one, that misses the time when news from the dev got shared in here and not only on Ci-en with japanese only?
Yeah I know, I can use a translator and some have an english part, but I don't know, this forum was used to promote the kickstarter and all.

It somewhat feels in here like we became the child that never gets mentioned because of some flaw :'D
From a pure business perspective, I don't think f95zone is a smart place to broadcast your game especially if you're capable of releasing to the JP and CN market on dlsite.

This is a pure pirate site. The rate of return for this website may be 1/100 - 1/1000 unique viewers per purchase. Kick starter makes sense since there isn't a product and you're just trying to raise money, but once the game is funded and release is pending, there's very little gain to update this page.

Dlsite is an actual store and posting content there actually translates more to "Favorites", "Watchlists", and purchases.

From a creator perspective, I don't support f95zone's practice. It's anti developer in general, and I do think there are specific safeguards they can put in place to promote developers. They can prevent posting of latest version until 2 weeks after release.

BBBen of Pervert Action series takes a smart approach of making his own thread and preventing others of posting his latest release on f95zone, but I guess he has special relationship with the moderators. A lot of times I see developer's games get leaked the moment they release it on Patreon.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes