PirateFan

Mar 2, 2021
Does anyone have a save file for right before the hotspring? I can't figure out the trigger for hot springs and I don't want to back track from from day 54 save because I made it to day 80 with full cuck meter but only bad ending

TimeXO666

Jul 22, 2022
Does anyone have a save file for right before the hotspring? I can't figure out the trigger for hot springs and I don't want to back track from from day 54 save because I made it to day 80 with full cuck meter but only bad ending
can i have the ur game file?

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Please add an option to select resolution, because when i exit fullscreen it gets stretched out (21:9 aspect ratio)

Reactions: ffive

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
Some people would rather fap day 1 and have the author go broke. Funny that everyone who asked are all new accounts too ashamed of asking on their main.

• Angry
Reactions: Y.Gromov

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
Some people would rather fap day 1 and have the author go broke. Funny that everyone who asked are all new accounts too ashamed of asking on their main.
that is why posted my nhentai material check a few threads from last night

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
I watched the demo of Handyman Legend yesterday. I liked it less than Ntraholic. Maybe something will be added, but at the moment there is only grind. No meaningful story, which for me is very important. The two girls I've seen have the same poses. So far, 1 type of game, although it's pretty fun. You have to work and "explore" the girls' bodies at the same time. In terms of the amount of gallery, there's not a lot of art in it.

vashaal

Dec 28, 2018
No matter the game, it's funny how ppl ask for links on day 1. If you don't have the money or are not able to buy it for whatever reason, first of all be patient and stay silent about it.

On a side note: i'm more interested knowing what number of sales the dev aimed for. Looking at DLsite nearing 4k sales it looks like a great success imo.

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
No matter the game, it's funny how ppl ask for links on day 1. If you don't have the money or are not able to buy it for whatever reason, first of all be patient and stay silent about it.

On a side note: i'm more interested knowing what number of sales the dev aimed for. Looking at DLsite nearing 4k sales it looks like a great success imo.
i hope steam clears the review process because i am gonna buy the steam ver and add the uncensor patch to it

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes