symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
Alas, please just read what we said. we never say it is a "full version" we say it is an official version. I should not be blamed ofr the misreading dude. When you say a finished product, what's your definition of it? will it be a finished product if it has an ending? what about even if it has 10 mins in game content?(a lot of games have endings but you can finish them in 10 mins). I can drop an ending to our game as well, but I wish I could add the after storeis, for the benefit of our backers, for free. For free. Please allow me to do it for free. so i wrote in the game, please wait for the after stories. Dude after stories means additional content after the ending. Besides, does not what happen in the hot spring wrap up their relation already?

The game itself has enough content to call it a "finished game". At least this is what we promised. The rest is just an ending to wrap things up and the after stories.
can we get gallery mode for live2d scene?

Lommmojom

May 27, 2019
Alas, please just read what we said. we never say it is a "full version" we say it is an official version. I should not be blamed ofr the misreading dude. When you say a finished product, what's your definition of it? will it be a finished product if it has an ending? what about even if it has 10 mins in game content?(a lot of games have endings but you can finish them in 10 mins). I can drop an ending to our game as well, but I wish I could add the after storeis, for the benefit of our backers, for free. For free. Please allow me to do it for free. so i wrote in the game, please wait for the after stories. Dude after stories means additional content after the ending. Besides, does not what happen in the hot spring wrap up their relation already?

The game itself has enough content to call it a "finished game". At least this is what we promised. The rest is just an ending to wrap things up and the after stories.
my bad, i deliberately assumed the game being sold meant that it was finished, did not consider that it wasn't, apologies. do your best and good luck then!

EmielRegis

May 9, 2018
There is a bug in a message conversation after the vibrator scene I can not leave the message conversation. The last message I see is ".....?" from Chiho and the leaving triangle is unclikable...

Reactions: alberto32310

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Found a fun bug. When I got the Succubus event, Chiho's model was still on screen blocking me from seeing the Succubus sex scenes. It was like Chiho asserting her dominance as the main girl and telling me the other hoes are not worth seeing!!

Last edited:

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Found a fun bug. When I got the Succubus event, Chiho's model was still on screen blocking me from seeing the Succubus sex scenes. It was like Chiho asserting her dominance as the main girl and telling the other hoes are not worth seeing!!
lmao. I thought I fixed it already but it seems something was still wrong. anyway I will look into it.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Ntraholic-3.1.3Censored
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

jaberwoock

Sep 22, 2017
lmao. I thought I fixed it already but it seems something was still wrong. anyway I will look into it.
i found another bug when texting after the event of chiho masturbing at home when you text her for that we cant out the the phone after her reply ?on the last message she send

Reactions: JEE
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes