greyab

Apr 14, 2022
anyway to resize the window? I have a wide screen but the display area doesn't resize correctly so I lose some of the display and end up looking at something I am unable to get out of so have to close the game.

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
TiramisuLntr

Want to leave some constructive feedback, since it looks like it passed the playtesting rounds on Patreon.

- In the intro the small dialogue pictures of Chio still change from the version wearing a collar around the neck and the non-collar version, not groundbreaking, but at least a bit eye catching.
- Helicopter boy has in it's frame a few leaking pixels on the left side of the rotor blade, and some yellow leakage on the right side.
- In the mirror h-play eagle eye view there are uncleaned pixels on the bottom right side.

And some more little optical stuff that's not really so eye catching, so probably not of concern.

What is a real concern and I easily see that becoming a thing of rage and hatred is what cosIng posted here:

On my GTX 1060 the game runs at a hundred percent (100%) GPU-usage, but only when fullscreened. So I assume what you did was remove the framelimit in Unity with target fps set to 0 (-1) which generally isn't recommended, probably should activate the V-Sync when switching to fullscreen or set the targetcap at something like 4x sync rate or even flat 480 frames to give most people a limited but at least 2x multiple of their monitors framerate.

I can easily see some crypto mining accusations or even real complaints of burned out GPU's. May take a look at that ASAP

Thaguyuno

Oct 11, 2019
most recent post on the kickstarter page includes " The first version would have to come with censor. However, we might release an uncensor build within a week or two." so I will probably just wait for that to be released (and be added here lol)

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
it looks like a cheap knock off ntr legend.
> Game has an actual narrative, besides a progression system, with dialogue and even a voice actress
> Game has more than one female to fuck
> Game has large variety of h scenes in multiple scenarios, beyond balcony and outdoors during midnight
> Games has a gallery mode, has live2D animations, has after story(granted, still not in-game
> "It's a cheap knock off ntr legend"

Lol

Feb 22, 2022
> Game has an actual narrative, besides a progression system, with dialogue and even a voice actress
> Game has more than one female to fuck
> Game has large variety of h scenes in multiple scenarios, beyond balcony and outdoors during midnight
> Games has a gallery mode, has live2D animations, has after story(granted, still not in-game
> "It's a cheap knock off ntr legend"

Lol
>Its cheap
>its a knockoff (more of a homage)
So erm, he's right

nerd emoji.gif

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
So what was actually updated in this release? Is it just the censored "official" version? It doesn't actually say what was in this release aside from that...
*spits on the ground*
Haram

Exci

Dec 31, 2018
TiramisuLntr
I buyed the game and will also buy it on steam. I dont care about 30$ or something. I will support every game that has animations, is not a rpg 20gc clone, has an english translation and the dev is willing to make a patch for uncensoring.

Devs that not even bring out a ai translation and shit on the western market i will pirate and will translate with bepin plugins.

Devs that are so brave to even advertising the game on a pirate forum should really be compansated

1673984650669.png

Last edited:

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
>Its cheap
>its a knockoff (more of a homage)
So erm, he's right

View attachment 2318670
Er um acktuhallehy it's more like an update to that game rather than a homage or a *cheap* knockoff
since you know it has more content and I guess pixel art with gameplay that's as repetitive as this, every game with the same type of gameplay is a knockoff of the first game to have this type of gameplay loop.

It's like saying Uncharted is a ripoff of Tomb Raider because the gameplay loop is basically the same.
and before you say 'erumacktuallehehay" this is Tomb Raider and Uncharted gameplay loop: Go to place, do puzzle, shoot guys, more puzzle, run away from guys shooting at you, another puzzle, shoot guys, ah look another puzzle, shoot more guys running away.

If you don't like the game, why follow it brother?

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
TiramisuLntr
On my GTX 1060 the game runs at a hundred percent (100%) GPU-usage, but only when fullscreened. So I assume what you did was remove the framelimit in Unity with target fps set to 0 (-1) which generally isn't recommended, probably should activate the V-Sync when switching to fullscreen or set the targetcap at something like 4x sync rate or even flat 480 frames to give most people a limited but at least 2x multiple of their monitors framerate.

I can easily see some crypto mining accusations or even real complaints of burned out GPU's. May take a look at that ASAP
I'm not smart at all with computers. Could you or someone else reading this explain for a simpleton like me what is the issue and how can I know if my GPU is at risk of burning out?

Feb 22, 2022
Er um acktuhallehy it's more like an update to that game rather than a homage or a *cheap* knockoff
since you know it has more content and I guess pixel art with gameplay that's as repetitive as this, every game with the same type of gameplay is a knockoff of the first game to have this type of gameplay loop.

It's like saying Uncharted is a ripoff of Tomb Raider because the gameplay loop is basically the same.
and before you say 'erumacktuallehehay" this is Tomb Raider and Uncharted gameplay loop: Go to place, do puzzle, shoot guys, more puzzle, run away from guys shooting at you, another puzzle, shoot guys, ah look another puzzle, shoot more guys running away.

If you don't like the game, why follow it brother?
it feels like you understood that I was joking, yet halfway through forgot and actually started arguing with me lol.
but yeah if the nerd emoji didn't make it clear I was just joking, its a unique work that's heavily inspired, hence I called it a homage, though perhaps I used that word incorrectly.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
for green NVIDIA series like XX04 and below are like minimal for gaming. Dont expect very much and above XX06 are for gaming. from lowest tier of 6 to highest 9. Perfomance are diff and the first 2 number are like it generation series. This just how I feel about these card.
Next is ur CPU just say it help u do calculating stuff and will improve FPS overall with GPU in game that need lot of calculation example like Rimworld, Minecraft, Green Hell (Require newer CPU and generation)

I about to test this game right now. I been testing many game off the list soo if my RTX 2060 Super and also built for mining can handle this.

What mining? Mining internet money crypto. Let just make it quick. My build reduce perfomance because using low quality setup but without this build I able to play ARK in EPIC setting (I was using TV for 120 FPS at that time) if u wanna compare card perfomance

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
I'm not smart at all with computers. Could you or someone else reading this explain for a simpleton like me what is the issue and how can I know if my GPU is at risk of burning out?
GPU's can be killed by running at 100% for a long time, that's why graphic cards from miners are mostly dead on arrival.

Too even see the behavoiur of the graphic card running at a 100% you need a second monitor or some monitoring program like RiverTunerStatistics.
Even with a single monitor you can check the utilisation of the GPU by the game if you open the Taskmanager and leave it open, to record the last minute usage, switch into so the game and then switch back to the Taskmanager to see the utilisation.

It will go down if you observe it that way, cause the game stops execution, when it's not the "focused application".

To just be on the safe side, don't play the game in fullscreen at the moment.

And even if the game is windowed I would check the usage with the Taskmanager at some free space of the desktop just to be sure, cause not every card has the same behaviour. And not every operating system is set up the same way.

Edit: And the explanation for why it could kill a graphic card is simple, if the game runs uncapped your graphics card tries to push the FPS at it's highest rate, smaller images (which pixel graphics tend to be) can be rendered by your graphics card so fast that the usage goes unnecessarily high (depends still on possible bottle necks like CPU) some electronical components can be damaged in the long term. One of the first things some can notice is coil whine, where you hear pretty high frequent sounds (if you can hear them, not all people can and not every card produce hearable coil whine on high usage)

Edit 2: And if your card is generally more capable than mine like the one of coslng it may not even be running at 100 %

But since atleast it could happen, I mentioned it, not a gurantee though

Last edited:
Reactions: weishiau
Feb 22, 2022
from what I understand from the detailed explanation of the other guy its basically that the game doesn't limit the frames so your computer is just needlessly working overtime, but only when its fullscreen. so just don't fullscreen it and it should be fine for now.

Reactions: Tobihime2pls

DabbyDan

Feb 1, 2018
There's a black screen when u go to talk with Shota and the girl in the restaraunt. I know that playing on previous saves can cause problems, but maybe somebody knows how to fix it?

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
Is the midnight training still needed to progress? I still don't really like sharing with fucking randos :cautious: .

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes