MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Is 3.1.3 getting an uncensored version soon?

Edit: Seems Steam version (I assume uncensored) is slated for late January or early February. I think I'll wait, then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Animefan_09

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
Yeah, I just finished the Onsen part of the game, and it says "that's all for this version, wait for the next one", and it kick me straight to the menu, unable to save or continue the game in unlimited mode whatsoever.

I am extremely upset toward TiramisuLntr because I expected a finished product. Like I said earlier, maybe he uploaded the wrong version.

But IF this was the correct one, then the advertisement of a finished product is a lie, and it's a direct report to DLsite. One thing I don't like is lies.

I'll wait for his answers before though, but I feel kind of scammed...
interesting but imo the whole game is good enough, I don't mind waiting for the ending and after stories that come after. yeah I might've made my own unlimited (but limited to the onsen) mode by accident haha.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Hm, look's gameplay wise pretty fun, but damn, this NTR thing and all really such a turn off...so much that genre recently....

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
Alas, please just read what we said. we never say it is a "full version" we say it is an official version. I should not be blamed ofr the misreading dude. When you say a finished product, what's your definition of it? will it be a finished product if it has an ending? what about even if it has 10 mins in game content?(a lot of games have endings but you can finish them in 10 mins). I can drop an ending to our game as well, but I wish I could add the after storeis, for the benefit of our backers, for free. For free. Please allow me to do it for free. so i wrote in the game, please wait for the after stories. Dude after stories means additional content after the ending. Besides, does not what happen in the hot spring wrap up their relation already?

The game itself has enough content to call it a "finished game". At least this is what we promised. The rest is just an ending to wrap things up and the after stories.
I can read, dude. In multiple ci-en post, you say you were "near completion". When I see "completion", I think "finished". But it seems I had to understand "updated".

Yes, a lot of games have 10mn of contents, but they have, like you said, an ending, that's the point. There's no point trying to compare an unfinished game to finished project. As small as they may be, they released finished, and people know what to expect when using their wallet.

On the front page of Ntraholic DLsite webpage, it is stated nowhere that the game people will buy is not finished, and updates are undergo. And that is, to me, an extremely major flaw, marketing wise speaking. People will feel frustrated. Not every DLSITE customers check ci-en before buying a game.

Let's say I misunderstood all your ci-en posts, and the official release was an update. I feel like, for a product you officially release on the market, the end of the onsen feels rushed. When you finish the 10 days (without the possibility to save, when you start the Osen event, you HAVE to finish it, you're forbidden to take a break, or you'll have to do it all over again), you're welcomed by "that's it, cya next time" and kicked to the title screen.

Only in ONE of your recent Q&A, you state "the ending will not be released". But it is stated nowhere that mechanics of the game were still unfinished aswell (2 last powers), aside from after stories.
What's an ending for you ? If it is just to wrap things up like you said, it should be a couple of dialogues and some CG, then an unlimited game mode.
So those last 2 Powers are just for the ending ? There's 7 powers, that means the ending will use 2 powers. So the ending isn't only and ending to you, it's ~25% of the game if I follow the current game pacing.

That's way more than a missing ending to me.

I understand you said you wanted to do an update for free to add after stories, that's understandable. And to be fair, I would have paid for a DLC.

I just expected some kind of closure after the Onsen, and then could have waited for the After Story.

I can see a lot of work have been put into the game, more than a lot of other games, I don't deny it.

But to me, this feels wrong and unpolished to some extent (like the fact you can do Chiho without condoms before the first story event implying you'll stop using condoms for the first time to trigger, and basically 80% of the story events are disjoincted with the gameplay and not in order depending on how you play the game.)

It's not because I criticize the game that I don't support it or don't like it.

But I feel like you lacked a lot to precisely communicate the state of the game and what would be release in the present/future.

Just tell people you release an update. Don't speak of "official release" on a website that more often than not, release finished products. (I have yet to see a DLsite game officialy released without an ending, that one is the first, but maybe I don't dig/fap enough)

That's my opinion, sorry if you were offended, I guess.

Last edited:

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
Is 3.1.3 getting an uncensored version soon?

Edit: Seems Steam version (I assume uncensored) is slated for late January or early February. I think I'll wait, then.
w8 there is a steam for it .... !!!! thanks brother .... + what is new here ... is it worth playing i stoped playing after i got stuck on her going to the restaurant with me and fucking on the balcony while talking to her husband .
what is new after that

wolfgangmami

Mar 16, 2018
is there any improvement in this version (like bugfix or gameplay changes) or it's just offical downgraded version ? I'm gonna wait for my archive

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes