FEIZAI

Apr 24, 2018
Does anyone have a save file for right before the hotspring? I can't figure out the trigger for hot springs and I don't want to back track from from day 54 save because I made it to day 80 with full cuck meter but only bad ending
before day 80 you have to make chiho fallen,hotspring trigger is after going chiho house dinner with scene after every night go chiho house dinner when shota in house.Sorry for my broken english,hope you understand it

Reactions: brazil#1

EmielRegis

May 9, 2018
Hi, I am planning to buy the game but somewhere above I think I read something about a censorship? Is there going to be difference between dlsite x patreon x steam versions? Thank you for answers
Nevermind i checked the sources and as far as I understand every version is censored so far and maybe later there will be uncensored patch. So I bought it on dlsite...

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
those asking for save file start from fresh because you will miss alot of the stuff the dev mentioned that in the previous thread

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
Nevermind i checked the sources and as far as I understand every version is censored so far and maybe later there will be uncensored patch. So I bought it on dlsite...
he had to censor some parts because the original build for release got blocked by dlsite dont blame the dev

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
TiramisuLntr
I'm around day 50~, but the game says "end of this version". It also says the last 2 power are not available in this version.

Is it a message you forgot to delete and we will unlock the last 2 power later in the game, or did you release the wrong version on DLSite ?

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
I know this is a pirate site and all, but do some of you lads really intend to ask for the pirate version during day 1 when it's JUST RELEASED and with the creator around answering questions for the interested? Read the bloody room man.
tbf this is, as you mentioned, a pirate site. if anything, it's strange the creator is even here

Reactions: SincerelyMelon

rgRen

Jun 6, 2022
I get it f95 is a forum with a pirated content.
It is only natural, that people here will request free access to the game. But my proposal for fellow gamers and fappers who will read my message to wait for a bit. Soon, someone will provide you with desired game files, there is no too much of a reason to request it again and again. Give a creator a couple of days to earn for his living too.

tbf this is, as you mentioned, a pirate site. if anything, it's strange the creator is even here
See it as simple as: "If you can't beat them, join them". Even people who pirate stuff can be a great source of feedback, and of course advertisement. One of the core reasons why I personally thinking on buying the game is because I see that author cares for his product and open for communication even if someone pirated his creation. I respect such attitude. Although I also will wait for a feedback on the game in general.

Reactions: SincerelyMelon

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
TiramisuLntr
I'm around day 50~, but the game says "end of this version". It also says the last 2 power are not available in this version.

Is it a message you forgot to delete and we will unlock the last 2 power later in the game, or did you release the wrong version on DLSite ?
nope the last two powers you get aren't in the game yet, at least from what i've experienced, almost finished the game just not sure if i ran into a bug lol

EDIT:
anyone who has made it to the hot spring area, were you able to trigger the end? I somehow broke it and went over the counter

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
nope the last two powers you get aren't in the game yet, at least from what i've experienced, almost finished the game just not sure if i ran into a bug lol
Yeah, I just finished the Onsen part of the game, and it says "that's all for this version, wait for the next one", and it kick me straight to the menu, unable to save or continue the game in unlimited mode whatsoever.

I am extremely upset toward TiramisuLntr because I expected a finished product. Like I said earlier, maybe he uploaded the wrong version.

But IF this was the correct one, then the advertisement of a finished product is a lie, and it's a direct report to DLsite. One thing I don't like is lies.

I'll wait for his answers before though, but I feel kind of scammed...

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

derpnibbles

Jul 28, 2017
bought the game, trying to figure out how to increase lust. I read the thread and it said invite her over and make her climax 3 times, but my lust is staying at 10 and not moving. I've done this 3 times with no progress?

Lommmojom

May 27, 2019
yeah, was expecting more of the hot springs, and after the hot springs, considering there were alot of teases in ci-en(lilith, alice+chiho), the store page on dlsite also shows a scene we don't even have access to, surely this has to have been the wrong upload right

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Yeah, I just finished the Onsen part of the game, and it says "that's all for this version, wait for the next one", and it kick me straight to the menu, unable to save or continue the game in unlimited mode whatsoever.

I am extremely upset toward TiramisuLntr because I expected a finished product. Like I said earlier, maybe he uploaded the wrong version.

But IF this was the correct one, then the advertisement of a finished product is a lie, and it's a direct report to DLsite. One thing I don't like is lies.

I'll wait for his answers before though, but I feel kind of scammed...
Alas, please just read what we said. we never say it is a "full version" we say it is an official version. I should not be blamed ofr the misreading dude. When you say a finished product, what's your definition of it? will it be a finished product if it has an ending? what about even if it has 10 mins in game content?(a lot of games have endings but you can finish them in 10 mins). I can drop an ending to our game as well, but I wish I could add the after storeis, for the benefit of our backers, for free. For free. Please allow me to do it for free. so i wrote in the game, please wait for the after stories. Dude after stories means additional content after the ending. Besides, does not what happen in the hot spring wrap up their relation already?

The game itself has enough content to call it a "finished game". At least this is what we promised. The rest is just an ending to wrap things up and the after stories.

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
Alas, please just read what we said. we never say it is a "full version" we say it is an official version. I should not be blamed ofr the misreading dude. When you say a finished product, what's your definition of it? will it be a finished product if it has an ending? what about even if it has 10 mins in game content?(a lot of games have endings but you can finish them in 10 mins). I can drop an ending to our game as well, but I wish I could add the after storeis, for the benefit of our backers, for free. For free. Please allow me to do it for free.

The game itself has enough content to call it a "finished game". At least this is what we promised. The rest is just an ending to wrap things up and the after stories.
Hi dev! dont give people who read bad a proper response, your game is amazing, i dont speak inglish really well and i understand what oficial version is xd, anyways hope you are good and have a nice year ^^

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes