kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
TiramisuLntr Can you open up bug-report channel in your Discord to everyone not just the Alpha users? Also is it a known issue in the new version that game always reopens at 1366x768 resolution no matter what resolution you change it to?

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
TiramisuLntr
Well, as the spoiler head indicates here is the first appearence of not aligned seams in that mini-games backgrounds. That happens on some combinations even more apparent to the eye and probably with the right offset to the left (2 1/2 cloud bubbles) after the first graphic it would line up in that scene, probably not on the later ones, but thats on you to figure out.

Most people probably just skipped the mini-game and totally not see that or just ignored it, I totally forgot about that in my last post already, scince it's just some minior thing.

Another annotation, except for one time I always played the mini-game, but on that one skip it seemed to me that the skipped game gives out more money than what is possible when playing that game to the max, could be me misremembering my previous money count, but it should be a minute for you to check the math you set up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hans1990

Oct 1, 2020
The onsen is not a rush through but if you try to do a quick-run-through you wont be able to see a lot of the contents in the onsen.
Why? because they are not compulsory and you just missed them.. you have to explore the scenes to try to trigger them.
There is a walkthrough in this site so you can refer to that. (man, at least read..)
plus the SM training(the horse chair) is also not compulsory. so maybe you just missed it completely.
Since the messages happen mostly in the first half in the game so if you use a savefile from 2.2.2a. Congratulation you just missed it again~
If you missed all the contents added, then you surely will feel like nothing is added. Dude, you just missed them, completely, though you could still blame it on us because we did not give you much "hints" to trigger those events. we will make the improvement soon.

We uploaded onto DLsite because we feel the content is solid AND our followers are angry becasue of the delay so this is the best we can go for. Usually, people complain because they are not seeing from the dev's perspective. While you complain we did nothing with the "4 sources of income", we spent a lot of time testing, configuring and improving the gameplay. The mini-games are not like at the beginning but we have made a lot of trials and errors and iterations before we come to that. Someone would say "man I can do that in a week", but if you really ask them to start from null, they can do nothing in most of the cases. And also a lot of the time was used in debugging and communicating with the team memebers(artist etc).
Lastly, there is no such a "4 sources of $$$", if I remeber correctly it is just Kickstarter where we get the fund to kick start our project and later Patreon joined in the way. There are no many subscriptions in patreon until the very recent months. but still, since we contract artists, the cost is high, unless you want something cheap.
And when you publish an uncensored version, since it's boring to play or watch series with censorship, hentai

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
TiramisuLntr There is a show stopping bug in Version 3.1.4. When I unlocked Skill 5, I was able to use it outside of the Onsen. It takes me to a Onsen room and I cannot do anything. This is not the big problem. If I do not use the skill and play normally, I cannot activate the Chiho Home Event 2 where you have to bang her for a week and have Shota Suspension maxed. The meter is maxed but no matter how many days I bang her at her home, the event won't trigger. When I load a save from the previous version where I am passed that event, I can activate the Shota wants to go to Onsen event but when I actually go to the Onsen instead of normal events I get this screen and can do nothing.

1674435350481.png

Lewdkerwin

Feb 27, 2021
I cannot for the life of me get past the damn teatime massage minigame every time I try her stupid blue bar maxes before I can complete the thing, I have tried circles, tried places that make sense tried to use the " calming gloves" which appear to have the opposite effect. Back in 2.2.2 I could beat it easy but now in 3.1.3 I'm trapped. so much for enjoying this new update.

PK02

Jul 27, 2019
I cannot for the life of me get past the damn teatime massage minigame every time I try her stupid blue bar maxes before I can complete the thing, I have tried circles, tried places that make sense tried to use the " calming gloves" which appear to have the opposite effect. Back in 2.2.2 I could beat it easy but now in 3.1.3 I'm trapped. so much for enjoying this new update.
Lock your framerate to 60. I had the same problem.

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
TiramisuLntr There is a show stopping bug in Version 3.1.4. When I unlocked Skill 5, I was able to use it outside of the Onsen. It takes me to a Onsen room and I cannot do anything. This is not the big problem. If I do not use the skill and play normally, I cannot activate the Chiho Home Event 2 where you have to bang her for a week and have Shota Suspension maxed. The meter is maxed but no matter how many days I bang her at her home, the event won't trigger. When I load a save from the previous version where I am passed that event, I can activate the Shota wants to go to Onsen event but when I actually go to the Onsen instead of normal events I get this screen and can do nothing.

View attachment 2331899
sorry but if you see the time rewind in ryunosuke home' scene it measn you are already back from the trip and you should not worry about the key events 123. But it could be due to save-file issues(If that's the case you would have to start a new round)

Last edited:
Reactions: SezRaipiffar

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
sorry but if you see the time rewind in ryunosuke home' scene it measn you are already back from the trip and you should not worry about the key events 123. But it could be due to save-file issues(If that's the case you would have to start a new round)
I started a new save and this happened. Hopefully it is just me with the problem. I hope you can open up your bug-report channel on Discord so I can report bugs there.

Last edited:

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
TiramisuLntr
Well, as the spoiler head indicates here is the first appearence of not aligned seams in that mini-games backgrounds. That happens on some combinations even more apparent to the eye and probably with the right offset to the left (2 1/2 cloud bubbles) after the first graphic it would line up in that scene, probably not on the later ones, but thats on you to figure out.

Most people probably just skipped the mini-game and totally not see that or just ignored it, I totally forgot about that in my last post already, scince it's just some minior thing.

Another annotation, except for one time I always played the mini-game, but on that one skip it seemed to me that the skipped game gives out more money than what is possible when playing that game to the max, could be me misremembering my previous money count, but it should be a minute for you to check the math you set up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As written there, it is a 90% * your best run so far.

Reactions: SezRaipiffar

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
I started a new save and this happened. Hopefully it is just me with the problem. I hope you can open up your bug-report channel on Discord so I can report bugs there.
I open that channel already but you would need to knock at the front door before you can access it.

I have tried it myself just now and I also run into the bug you mentioned. I will note it down and fix it by today.

Mar 26, 2022
BTW, Tiramisu. You think this game is reaching the goal in sells? So far i see it got near 15000 purchases, that looks like it is selling well.

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
I bought the Horse already, but it didn't appear in the room like the one in the guide? Does it take a few game days before the Horse is available to use?

2hu_ism

Apr 17, 2020
i need some light. So Im in the cuck meter thing, Is mine is broken or something? the suspicion is 1 right but when finish 1 set in bar/balcony its seems to imidietaly got the sus up to 3 which makes it game over, whats up w that.

here's solution I found, you need to swipe the bar out of sweet spot once she reached 3 climax(before screen fade to black)

in their previous version. the scene ends once she climaxed 3 times but the current one, you can still hear scene playing background so the "voice gauge" is still rising so you ended up got caught(+2 sus)

hope they will fix it but at least you can get around with this method.

cetminer

Feb 13, 2020
Is the sound bar just completely bugged and fucked?
It keeps giving my suspicious points even if I never get a single bar doing it very slowly.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Is the sound bar just completely bugged and fucked?
It keeps giving my suspicious points even if I never get a single bar doing it very slowly.
I think you will simple get suspicious points no matter how you do it. To be fair, you are fucking Shota's wife while she's conveniently "taking out the trash", that's bound to rise suspicions.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes