May 18, 2022
hello friend i would like to ask regrding the onsen event i try to play the mini game the one where need to fill the bar and come out with combo i hit 30+ but still the bar isnt filled and i cannot go back anybody can help?

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
i cant get out of the city at night, what going on ?
how to get out ? any button or something im missing ?

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
That is notorious for breaking some message systems, maybe the lies the behaviour of your messages, and one more thing to increase the cuck meter in the morning would be to call Chiho and use the Chevalet (riding horse torture) and click the "call husband" button.
what is that supposed to mean?
its not like i get to decide what he texts him

also, i tried the triangular bdsm thing, but i only get texts from her NOT from him
doesnt matter if i make her cum 3 times or more than 10 times
-i can only delay it, so i wont reach suspicion level 3
btw
did you noticed that the game still says "4" instead of "3" ?
yeah

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
ALSO

how am i supposed to handle this?
-EVERY time i go to the balcony, regardless how sneaky i try to be with my 2 bars
shota hears sometihng, which raises the suspicion level by one third

EVERY time i cuck him at the restaurant, regardless how sneaky i am -and stay below that blinking warning at sound level 3 and 4 -i ALWAYS get two suspicion levels ~(°__° ' )~

Rizt

Aug 6, 2018
ALSO

how am i supposed to handle this?
-EVERY time i go to the balcony, regardless how sneaky i try to be with my 2 bars
shota hears sometihng, which raises the suspicion level by one third

EVERY time i cuck him at the restaurant, regardless how sneaky i am -and stay below that blinking warning at sound level 3 and 4 -i ALWAYS get two suspicion levels ~(°__° ' )~

hmmm it's currently a bug.... cuz at 3rd climax or at end, the animation/entire scene is still playing. Fix for this is before her 3rd arousal max out, quickly move/drag the slider away from the sweet spot.

Reactions: F69

CurlyBrace1

Feb 25, 2020
TiramisuLntr There is a show stopping bug in Version 3.1.4. When I unlocked Skill 5, I was able to use it outside of the Onsen. It takes me to a Onsen room and I cannot do anything. This is not the big problem. If I do not use the skill and play normally, I cannot activate the Chiho Home Event 2 where you have to bang her for a week and have Shota Suspension maxed. The meter is maxed but no matter how many days I bang her at her home, the event won't trigger. When I load a save from the previous version where I am passed that event, I can activate the Shota wants to go to Onsen event but when I actually go to the Onsen instead of normal events I get this screen and can do nothing.

View attachment 2331899
I get stuck at this point as well. Any solution here?

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
is there a money hack for this game? ive played before but want to start over without having to grind for money

STuCK96

Jan 20, 2023
I have a problem when i run the game version 3.1.4, the game's window start to blink, i tried to delete and reinstall but this still happen, anyone with the same problem? and more the new version did not have a full screen mode?

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
so while i managed to fix the situation with the sex on the balcony, it seems that i already hit another wall
-im not being directed towards the business dinners and the cucking in the alley.. PROBLEM IS
the game, tells me something else it more importend -despite the alley being demanded by the doll.

idk if this is a bug or if the game is really demanding that i take alice before i cuck shota further

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
UPDATE: so i fucked alice
but the game STILL claims that there is something of "higher priority" ..
*there isnt*
since i maxed out her pleasure and submission already
shota isnt even texting me anymore after fucking, bdsm sessions or balcony sex

all that is left, is this stupid alley
but i cant because "There is something of higher priority" .. WHAT?

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
but that save game is supposedly wayyy out of date :(
If the games loads it, it will work out, cause you have nothing else than money, the rest you although won't have from the new update gets filled out the next time you save, so it won't break anything and you start out with a shit load of money

what is that supposed to mean?
its not like i get to decide what he texts him

also, i tried the triangular bdsm thing, but i only get texts from her NOT from him
doesnt matter if i make her cum 3 times or more than 10 times
-i can only delay it, so i wont reach suspicion level 3
btw
did you noticed that the game still says "4" instead of "3" ?
yeah
Edited the wording and a spelling mistake to clarify the point, probably was a brain fart on my end

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
OK, read the guide
-it claims that i need to go to the weekly dinners of the couple
at least 3 times. i will try that and be back
Yeah, there seems to be a weird obsession with the number 3, you have to repeat a lot of things three times before you can progress, but the next tip from the doll triggers right after the first go, no clue though if that still holds true in the latest version, since it mentions something about improved tips.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes