PandiStelle

Mar 10, 2019
1) There are two simple animations, but I've only been able to get the first -- either the developer didn't add a way to view the second one, or it's really obscure. Every so often you can see the couple flirting in the hallway, with speech bubbles indicating that the man is propositioning the woman. Later the same day you'll be able to peek on them having sex against a wall. If you ever miss an opportunity to peek on them (due to spending time with the main girl, sleeping, etc.) then you're permanently locked out and can never peek on them again. (The possibly-inaccessible second animation looks like reverse cowgirl while he chokes her.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) That's exactly what the rewind button does, no? Assuming you mean day 2 of the onsen events, rather than day 2 of the entire game.
3) I'm pretty sure the only thing 100% pregnancy does is let you wake up Shota during the final scene. I've seen the options to call Chiho to the men's onsen or do petplay both appear around day 6 (if I recall correctly), even if she's not pregnant yet.
Did anyone ever figure out how to access the second animation?

SupraJoker

Jun 7, 2017
Can anyone share is save for the key event in Chiho appartmen, there are a lot of us who can't get this scene :cry:

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
I uploaded it a few hours ago but it takes some time for the dlsite team to review the build. Please wait for that. The debugging and code-fixing takes more time than expected and this time we have done a lot of testings before we think we are good to release a version. That's why it takes a long time.

Sorry for the bugs. I tested that in my laptop but some of them dont show up in my laptop.(the flickering does not show up in my one.) so I had no idea about it until someone told me about that in the next day. Since we dont have a team for QA we have to rely on our players to collect the bugs for us(that said, we are already very careful about not messing about the game.) Thanks again for everyone who reported the bugs to us.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Hello do the saves from version3.1.3 work with this one? I played until the onsen but i don't want to replay all of it, if not can someone hare 1 save for just before the onsen trip?

EDIT: ok just read that aparently they work with only a few issues in the gallery.

Last edited:

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
There a fix for the "home" button not working at the evening market place yet?

I see v3.1.5 does something with the resolution - perhaps that will be enough.

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
There a fix for the "home" button not working at the evening market place yet?

I see v3.1.5 does something with the resolution - perhaps that will be enough.
Yeah we believe that should be the fix for it. Try the new version, (by default it starts with a full screen, if the button cant work, change a resolution(there are a few you can choose) and if it still doesnt work, please let us know.)

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes