STuCK96

Jan 20, 2023
sorry guys, i suppose that i can't use the saves from older version after run the new one ins't it? cause i was at day 45 and i should have gone to the osen and when i get there i'm stuck the map don't show up just a osen room back ground and music and i can't do anything.

leonz666

Jan 24, 2023
Hi Guys, whenever i goin to night market (when not an even) i cannot back to home. I tried to push the home button at left bottom but it doesnt works. Is there any update to fixing the bug? Im using the latest version and fresh start not using the previous save file (the previous one also bug in the night market).

DrecksIce

Jan 12, 2022
Game gets updated but still doesnt have a FPS lock WTF...
Good thing F95 is here, otherwise i would have thought that this game has a hidden miner or sth like that, but it turns out that the game was running at 1500 FPS and thats why my card was always at 100%
Dev should fix this asap

Jido

Aug 4, 2018
How can i get this scene ?? I f***ed her at her room for 3 weeks and the cuck stat got full 3 weeks ago already ??
I was able to get the scene, you have to go fuck her at the afternoon at her place. But Then I faced another problem. After the whole cutscene ended the whole game breaks. The characters are gone and the phone also disappeared, I can't do anything but move the map around. I tried multiple times, it's the same bug.
1674566808794.png

EnQille

Mar 11, 2021
Just finished the game. Really like this one over its main inspiration, NTR legend. I think that the "wake him up" ending implies that we get to play as the cuck in the next update (if there would be any). I might be wrong though.

Reactions: dawndie and ironbox

Lionheart007

Jul 8, 2019
Is the casual delivery job's salary screen supposed to naturally transition to something else? Because I am stuck on the screen in which the salary is being calculated, the little running animation is still active so the game isn't frozen, but wtf is going on? I cannot do anything with either the mouse or the keyboard. Happens on the afternoon of the first day.

Edit: Never mind, I found the problem, it seems the Home button is invisible in v3.1.4.
Here it is btw:

Last edited:

yuriseo

Apr 5, 2021
How can i get this scene ?? I f***ed her at her room for 3 weeks and the cuck stat got full 3 weeks ago already ??
have sex with her for one week (7 days continuos), and every time you had sex with her in your appartment, open the phone, click on whatapp and chat with her husband

Love Yandere

Jan 22, 2018
I was able to get the scene, you have to go fuck her at the afternoon at her place. But Then I faced another problem. After the whole cutscene ended the whole game breaks. The characters are gone and the phone also disappeared, I can't do anything but move the map around. I tried multiple times, it's the same bug.
View attachment 2335377
I did the same for 3 weeks and not only i f**ked her in afternoon, i f**ked her for entire 3 weeks anytime i can at her apartment and my too but still couldnt get the scene :(
Huh ?? When i invited her to my apartment, i couldnt touch the message app too (i play 3.1.4 part on DLsite btw)

Iceey

Jan 2, 2023
just finished playing it overall a great game cant wait for more update from it would also be cool if we can buy some outfits for her to wear while playing minigames.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes