tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
help im stuck, im at the part where you do it in the alley while shota is at a buisness dinner but it tells me "there is something with higher priority, go into the iyazaka first." but when i enter it there's no prompt or indication

edit: i found out how to do it, you have to have dinner about 3 times with the couple before you can activate alley scene

Last edited:

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
As much as I would love rushing through this game for like the 6th time, has the new version with the GPU limiter been uploaded/released yet?

Edit: yes, in 3.1.5, but such a low key changelog, thought people would be singing praises regarding this at full volume...

Last edited:

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Got sudden game over loosing 30 mins of progress after i send photo to Shota trough messages. There is no warning that this can happen what the actual fuck ?

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Got sudden game over loosing 30 mins of progress after i send photo to Shota trough messages. There is no warning that this can happen what the actual fuck ?
You did not lose the progress. There is an autosave in the game(The last slot of the load section).

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The Suspicion Bar is still active even when it is not visible. Everytime you send a photo to Shota you get one suspicion bar. If you send two photos two days in a row, the Suspicion Bar fills up and you get a Game Over. There should be a Warning or something to prevent this.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
The Suspicion Bar is still active even when it is not visible. Everytime you send a photo to Shota you get one suspicion bar. If you send two photos two days in a row, the Suspicion Bar fills up and you get a Game Over. There should be a Warning or something to prevent this.
Exactly. I don't mind this mechanic it makes sense but at least give me warning or make the suspicion bar visible from get go.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
The Suspicion Bar is still active even when it is not visible.
Yeah, that bug is a real pain. Kept failing the balcony event because I would get caught while the scene WAS LITERALLY TRANSITIONING... because the meter/bar was still active when it should have been disabled by the scene transition. I figured out a workaround, but again, another bug of epic proportions! But hey, at least it won't melt your integrated GPU down!!!!

BlackThreat

Jan 30, 2023
Help, I'm stuck in key event 1, I've tried everything, going in the evenings, mornings, ignoring her for a week, trying to get Shota to catch me but I can't get Key event 1.
1675048125176.png

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah, that bug is a real pain. Kept failing the balcony event because I would get caught while the scene WAS LITERALLY TRANSITIONING... because the meter/bar was still active when it should have been disabled by the scene transition. I figured out a workaround, but again, another bug of epic proportions! But hey, at least it won't melt your integrated GPU down!!!!
Help, I'm stuck in key event 1, I've tried everything, going in the evenings, mornings, ignoring her for a week, trying to get Shota to catch me but I can't get Key event 1.
View attachment 2350166
These were fixed in v3.1.5. If you are playing v3.1.5 and still cannot get the event you might have to fuck her in the afternoon or when Shota is at work at night to get the event where he almost caughts you.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
These were fixed in v3.1.5. If you are playing v3.1.5 and still cannot get the event you might have to fuck her in the afternoon or when Shota is at work at night to get the event where he almost caughts you.
I AM playing v3.1.5, trust me, they aren't fixed. Or at least not fixed enough...

Edit: Actually maybe I still am on 3.1.4, stupid game's lack of proper documentation. But whatever, if it's fixed it's fixed.

Last edited:

BlackThreat

Jan 30, 2023
Oooh thanks I understand, I play on 3.1.4, one thing if I change version now I have to start everything from 0 right? Or is there any method to move the data I have from 3.1.4 to 3.1.5(?)

namhoang909

Apr 22, 2017
how do you play the kitty cosplay minigame at the hot spring I understand the scrolling, but I don't know how to slap her butt, and is there any other content after the hot spring?

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
how do you play the kitty cosplay minigame at the hot spring I understand the scrolling, but I don't know how to slap her butt, and is there any other content after the hot spring?
You click the whip image when in the "Hit" zone. No content after hot spring right now except endless mode. There will be After Story content released later. There are still also two skills and a item in Online shopping still not implemented too. So more content is coming.

Reactions: namhoang909

namhoang909

Apr 22, 2017
so this still censor?
Yes, I don't see any patch to fix that, unless you are okay with 2. version
You click the whip image when in the "Hit" zone. No content after hot spring right now except endless mode. There will be After Story content released later. There are still also two skills and a item in Online shopping still not implemented too. So more content is coming.
Thanks, what about the 'horse' image I saw one where her hands and legs are restrained, and she has a buttplug or dildo in ass/pussy, when I did that I just give the usual horse riding picture

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Thanks, what about the 'horse' image I saw one where her hands and legs are restrained, and she has a buttplug or dildo in ass/pussy, when I did that I just give the usual horse riding picture
You have the do the Forced Orgasm play and take a picture. There seems to be a bug where you keep getting the Horsing picture instead. I think it is because you have to send the Horsing picture to Shota. But I was able to get Forced Orgasm picture by taking the Horsing picture, send the picture to Shota, and then do Forced Orgasm. If you cannot get the picture then it is a bug.

Reactions: namhoang909
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes