kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
You have only 100 stamina and $15366 by day 35... I could do it in 34 days if I cheated, so clearly you should have done it in 33!
I never used the cheats. The game is easy enough without it. I only try to get to the end with in-game features only.

Soreen

Aug 11, 2020
Uncensor plugin pack.(48MB)
It's useless when steam version is out.
It's a plugin of BepInEx. But this game is released with ReiPatcher.
As you knew(?) that BepInEx is not working with ReiPatcher.
If you don't know about "remove ReiPatcher" or "BepInEx", ignore this post.

It's using the images from v2.2.2a. So new scene on v3.1.3 and onsen scenes are censored.

Install
  • Remove ReiPatcher. refer .(It's another game)
  • Install BepInEx( )
  • If using MTL, install the . you needed move the translated file(_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt) to BepInEx\Translation\...blah... folder.
  • Extract plungin pack to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder
My game don't work after trying this :/ I probably did some step incorrectly. I don't understand how to apply the MTL

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
My game don't work after trying this :/ I probably did some step incorrectly. I don't understand how to apply the MTL
This game is released with ReiPatcher. That works MTL.
But want to be unsensored now, There are two way.
1. relpace the assets file manually. This is not touch the ReiPatcher. so MTL is no problem. but game is updated, needed to edit asset file again.
2. remove ReiPatcher and use uncensor plugin. 'cause removed ReiPatcher, MTL is not working. but just install Xunity.AutoTranslator, It's same thing with ReiPatcher. no need edit assets file. game is updated ? no problem. just move BepInEx folder + 2 files ro noe game folder. That's all.

If game is not run, may be you deleted important files or do not rename the "UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll" file.
MTL is simple. just extract to game folder. config file is at "BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini".

envy5

Jun 22, 2017
I finished the game, I believe - got onsen scene where Chiho essentially jumps you after drugging her husband. But stuck in a green room afterwards with a red arrow, can't seem to press on the red arrow and nothing else is interactable. No phone either. Am I stupid or what's going on here?

Reactions: Arcana Nornet

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
I finished the game, I believe - got onsen scene where Chiho essentially jumps you after drugging her husband. But stuck in a green room afterwards with a red arrow, can't seem to press on the red arrow and nothing else is interactable. No phone either. Am I stupid or what's going on here?
Did you press anything during the last story? (The drug one) Did you see the options for the "wake him up" or "let him sleep"?

envy5

Jun 22, 2017
Did you press anything during the last story? (The drug one) Did you see the options for the "wake him up" or "let him sleep"?
Hi, great job with the update. No I did not see any options, but if I recall correctly it did say that you had a big decision to make, but never showed a dialogue screen, just the screenshot I attached.

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
I have the same problem, and it also happened to me in another scene (can't remember which one). I think it happens because I use the Space Bar to read the dialogues instead of clicking, and once I reach a scene with choices, the Space Bar might do some weird stuff like "going to the next dialogue without picking either choice," which causes the end of the scene and leaves you stuck like that image. At that point, I could only close the game and redo everything. It wasn't a big deal the first time thanks to the auto-save, but since you can't use it during the last part of the game (and during what I assume is the last scene), it was really annoying.
I'd like to confirm if envy5 did something similar.
I hope this information is useful in some way. Keep working hard (no, I am not being sarcastic btw).

Last edited:
Reactions: envy5
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes