hakore

Jul 17, 2021
Cant get past the damn tea minigame where you have to circle the mouse. It annoying so much that I have to delete the game, used to get past that level so much easier

Soreen

Aug 11, 2020
Thank you for the solid feedback and providing the context for us. It could be the cause of it. We will look into the "spamming space bar skip choices" issue.
Is there a possibility that you add a feature to mute/alter the bgm volume in future iterations of the game? Now all ingame sounds are just under on single slider

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Hello there,

I would like to say first that this is quite an awesome game and I liked it. Hope you guys will make more similar things.

About bugs, I would like to say that I found around 3/4 bugs (or just 3 if u put 2 bugs together) where:

1) There's indeed a bug with spacebar skipping some dialogues and if at some it's the one before last dialogue and you have a character on the screen, the character remains and doesn't disappear.

2) Another problem is in the onseen part (better view for yourself rather than explain):
View attachment 2363799

Shortly: either this is an error from idk what I Did earlier by spamming spacebar sometimes or just the game itself but you can see some layers overlapping and missing and well... not looking great overall + I think this scene (animation) is also played too early when chiho and ryunosuke were actually just standing in front of shota naked (assuming they were not having sex beforehand but the text doesn't tell us anything like that).

3) In the Balcony H event, when you finish all 3 times, there is another chance for the sweet spot to hit where the slider was last time and when your screen goes black, you can't do anything unless u were still holding the slider to move it if you catch the arousal bar filling again. It's not annoying trying to complete the event 3 times but it's annoying when you have to be careful after to not get busted while having a black screen.

a somewhat minor bug: sometimes the voice over is being played either early than the current text appears or later (for example, the voice over was talking about future text in the first part where you have sex with lilith for the first time.)

As for what I did during onseen scene, I've only played the minigames with chiho's view (seen in Dragoon's guide that shota's view are bugged and made u not end on day 10+ and had to do multiple reruns etc so I focused on finishing this first and then take a look at them later), I've rewinded once to see how it works, not sure if I was in day 2-3 but around there.

Hope I provided some info on these bugs. I'll try to do the onseen again and hope that it will be fixed.
For that image bug (the image attached), is it showing up in v3.1.5?

NoobJiao

Sep 3, 2021
Heres a compilation of cg scenes that i have recorded and uploaded on spankbang.
Link:
first time doing this so if theres any imperfection i hope for your sincere forgiveness.

Reactions: Jabbadibadi

et5482015

Mar 12, 2019
It’s a good experience to play, it’s a tribute to NTR Legend, the content has been modified, it’s not bad to play, and the style of painting is good (like).
My impression is that it can be changed to be more reasonable. For example: when chiho first cleaned, it should be ryunosuke and chiho talking to increase the trust value. Later in the plot animation, the couple will tell in the room that ryunosuke is a good landlord.
After chiho cleaned for the second time and raised his trust value for the second time, ryunosuke offered to massage chiho. Because he trusted ryunosuke, the landlord massaged chiho's body (physical contact). This part can be animated or a small game.
Chiho should trust ryunosuke for the third cleaning, so being unprepared is the first scene of the game, mini-games and plot animations
p10.jpg u1.jpg
In the afternoon tea part, ryunosuke succeeded in a small game and took pictures, and later sent a message to shota saying that drinking and getting a good photo
tt1.jpg

There are three pictures in the first part of the room h scene. Chiho resists in his heart. It is right to have the clothes h scene.
The result is no clothes h scene.
P7.jpg
As a result, the three pictures in part 1 of the balcony are scenes with clothes on
p61.jpg
This scene should be added to the fourth picture in the first part of the room h scene
P4.jpg
The clothes that chiho took off in the room did not appear
The clothes that chiho took off on the balcony appeared
P5.jpg
Originally thought that chiho's outfit would appear in the scene of balcony h
p62.jpg

Perhaps it is hoped that the author's content can be rationalized
The game style and the plot animation are really good, the author cheers

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Play two rounds or three pictures are missing
Do the cell phone photos show up at the end of the game or something? They never load into my game's gallery, even when I use the arrow buttons to go way past all the photos I have; just page after page of blank gallery (and yes, I have unlocked the cell phone photos).

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
My favorite bug in this game is how the 18 thing for the mouse can get permanently stuck as the cursor!!!

Also, pretty sure that going from 3.1.4 to 3.1.5 bugs out the key event 1, since I have the meter maxed but still can't select the event... or is it supposed to be key event 2, because I already did key event 1 but this is also showing as key event 1 (the bang for a week option).

Edit: Oh, you literally have to do it in their house for a week, wow, that is VERY poorly explained since it is LITERALLY WHERE YOU CLICK ON EVENTS!!

Last edited:
Reactions: SaZam

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
My favorite bug in this game is how the 18 thing for the mouse can get permanently stuck as the cursor!!!

Also, pretty sure that going from 3.1.4 to 3.1.5 bugs out the key event 1, since I have the meter maxed but still can't select the event... or is it supposed to be key event 2, because I already did key event 1 but this is also showing as key event 1 (the bang for a week option).

Edit: Oh, you literally have to do it in their house for a week, wow, that is VERY poorly explained since it is LITERALLY WHERE YOU CLICK ON EVENTS!!
I should have fixed the cursor issue. Which 18 bug are you seeing? Is that the one from Lilith?
I will try to edit the text for the hint to include ("in Chiho's home") ,which sounds a little bit unnatural for me(Compare to "have sex with her for a week" and now we might have "have sex with her in her home for a week"). Besides, is it not intuitive to have sex with her in her home since you got all those new events unlock?(If you finish 3 times of the bathroom sex in her home you can unlock the event, because the bathroom sex count as "2") Taking myself into the position of a player, I would most likely to try out all those new events in her home instead of the one in MC's home, which has been played for numerous times.)

et5482015

Mar 12, 2019
Also happened with me. After triggering some events it returned to normal.
Yes there is back to normal, but eat dinner from chiho house
I tried it later, but the picture ran away again.
And there is no picture in the gallery
u5.jpg

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes