slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I should have fixed the cursor issue. Which 18 bug are you seeing? Is that the one from Lilith?
No mostly from Chiho. It only really seems to appear after canceling something (either bringing her to player's side or going to her side). But not always...

I will try to edit the text for the hint to include ("in Chiho's home") ,which sounds a little bit unnatural for me(Compare to "have sex with her for a week" and now we might have "have sex with her in her home for a week"). Besides, is it not intuitive to have sex with her in her home since you got all those new events unlock?(If you finish 3 times of the bathroom sex in her home you can unlock the event, because the bathroom sex count as "2") Taking myself into the position of a player, I would most likely to try out all those new events in her home instead of the one in MC's home, which has been played for numerous times.)
It's mostly confusing because the explanation is where a player would normally click on an event. Honestly, the best solution is prolly to just say in caps "DON'T CLICK ON THIS, IT'S NOT A SINGLE EVENT!" Immersion breaking, yes, but at least not confusing. Only reason I figured it out was by spending like an hour using this forum's search function.

et5482015

Mar 12, 2019
Can the author make a shota perspective game?
look shota is so pitiful
Let shota save his wife (shiho)
Or shota watching wife being fucked by others
Let shota have multiple endings
In addition, there are too few love scenes between shota and chiho

Reference game:
u12.jpg

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Can the author make a shota perspective game?
look shota is so pitiful
Let shota save his wife (shiho)
Or shota watching wife being fucked by others
Let shota have multiple endings
In addition, there are too few love scenes between shota and chiho
Let us have a gaiden/fandisc game where we can save our wife and realize we were the true chad all along. I read a few dojins like that and it is funny to see the nerd suddenly go ultra instinct or Yagami Light out of nowhere. Too bad this was not a stretch goal so the chance is low.

et5482015

Mar 12, 2019
Let us have a gaiden/fandisc game where we can save our wife and realize we were the true chad all along. I read a few dojins like that and it is funny to see the nerd suddenly go ultra instinct or Yagami Light out of nowhere. Too bad this was not a stretch goal so the chance is low.
that's a pity

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
why would anyone do thaT??
isnt that the entire point?
to knock her up and have him bear the humiliation of raising another man's child
and watching his wife getting fucked by a superior mate?
Exactly why it didn't occur to me. I was hoping that there would be a way to hide events from him - that way he keeps on taking care of the kid(s) afterward thinking everything was in his mind. Having him taking care of and paying for your kids would would be better than merely taking Chiho from him.

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
Why is there no scene animation in this part?
View attachment 2367877
Hope to add scene animation
View attachment 2367881
New scenes can be added later
View attachment 2367886 View attachment 2367887 View attachment 2367889
i have seen none of that before.
there wasnt even a movie theate in the game as far as i saw.

-just a restaurant, and neightboring place hwich was unavailable since the protag "isnt hungry yet" ..all the time (?)
-the hot springs
-the homes
the street in front of the restaurant..
seriously -where is that theater?

et5482015

Mar 12, 2019
i have seen none of that before.
there wasnt even a movie theate in the game as far as i saw.

-just a restaurant, and neightboring place hwich was unavailable since the protag "isnt hungry yet" ..all the time (?)
-the hot springs
-the homes
the street in front of the restaurant..
seriously -where is that theater?
This is represented by other game scene graphs

It is hoped that the author can increase the scene of the movie theater in the next revision

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes