Aug 5, 2017
Need some help, I don't know how to get hte f**k for a week and max cuck bar before day 80 event. I believe the meter was max and I even completed the onsen.

jaberwoock

Sep 22, 2017
Need some help, I don't know how to get hte f**k for a week and max cuck bar before day 80 event. I believe the meter was max and I even completed the onsen.
f**k for a week and max cuck bar before day 80 event............ its for event onsen so its done no ?

EmaEiishi

Sep 29, 2021
NEWS ALERT!
- Update about to be released today. Includes the Scene Replay and bug fixes. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
- The Uncensor Patch will be released very soon after!!! :love::love::love:
- The Steam release will be delayed. Maybe as late as May. :cry::cry::cry:
Hey m8, may i kindly ask the source for the information?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

1. Uncensor patch will be released on 14th Feb.

2. DLsite sales 26K!
Thanks for backing us in DLsite. To share our happiness with our players, we are adding 12 more pixel arts to the game. Currently we have 6 cuckolding pixel art in Chiho's home and we are trying to add 6 more to Ryunosuke's home. And we will add 4 more pixel art to the 2 existing 3p pixel art. We will have two more. Currently I am thinking about to add 1 to the cooking and 1 to the afternoon tea event. (So that they will be different in the later stage and make some more sense).

3. What will be included in the next update.
We will have the endings, 3p/4p, more about cuckolding and Shota's story in the after story.

In the next update, we will work on the translation plugin and the cuckolding pixel arts and the endings.
After the trip, you might see this at Chiho's home.
(see images on top)
We have already drawn 2 3p pixel arts for Lilith and Chiho and finish the writing for sex scenes involved with multiple female characters(3p/4p).
(see images on top)
However, we have not done the voice recording yet(because initially we did not plan to have the voice recording here.) The voice recording might take roughly a month or so to finish. Would you like us to add them onto the game first and add the recording later or only add them to the game after we have the recording? (By the way, there will be no live2d in the after stories too).

4. Steam release will be delayed.
We are sorry to announce that steam release will be delayed to 10th May.
There are some reasons:
-. We have to modify the game a bit and make it a steam standard game. This will take time.
-. we need some time to set up some interesting "achievements" in steam. If you have any interesting ideas for the achievement, please let us know!
-. We need to get prepare for some more documents before the steam release so that we won't have taxation, legal issues.
-. We want to release the game to steam with the full version. (Including the after stories.)

Taking the time for testing and debugging into consideration, 10th May would be a great release date.

Added: v3.1.6 (Censored)

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2021

2. DLsite sales 26K!
Thanks for backing us in DLsite. To share our happiness with our players, we are adding 12 more pixel arts to the game. Currently we have 6 cuckolding pixel art in Chiho's home and we are trying to add 6 more to Ryunosuke's home. And we will add 4 more pixel art to the 2 existing 3p pixel art. We will have two more. Currently I am thinking about to add 1 to the cooking and 1 to the afternoon tea event. (So that they will be different in the later stage and make some more sense).

We will have the endings, 3p/4p, more about cuckolding and Shota's story in the after story.

In the next update, we will work on the translation plugin and the cuckolding pixel arts and the endings.
(see images on top)
We have already drawn 2 3p pixel arts for Lilith and Chiho and finish the writing for sex scenes involved with multiple female characters(3p/4p).
(see images on top)
However, we have not done the voice recording yet(because initially we did not plan to have the voice recording here.) The voice recording might take roughly a month or so to finish. Would you like us to add them onto the game first and add the recording later or only add them to the game after we have the recording? (By the way, there will be no live2d in the after stories too).

There are some reasons:
-. We have to modify the game a bit and make it a steam standard game. This will take time.
-. we need some time to set up some interesting "achievements" in steam. If you have any interesting ideas for the achievement, please let us know!
-. We need to get prepare for some more documents before the steam release so that we won't have taxation, legal issues.
-. We want to release the game to steam with the full version. (Including the after stories.)

Taking the time for testing and debugging into consideration, 10th May would be a great release date.

Tiramisu on his way to deliver another upgrate on this master piece
im-coming-ben-stiller.gif

Taufik RA

Feb 26, 2018

2. DLsite sales 26K!

(see images on top)
(see images on top)

There are some reasons:

Achievement Ending - Avoid NTR

Aug 26, 2016
Has the uncensor patch been released yet? Also, this may sound a bit strange, but speaking as someone who doesn't really enjoy emotional suffering all that much, I sincerely hope that there will be an ending where Shota becomes a playboy like Ryonosuke(SP?) is and they wind up fucking the 3 available girls together. Also, I reiterate that I would like it if you could at least change the name of the protagonist in this game.

I'm seriously considering buying this game when it comes out on steam in May, and these things would help sweeten the pot a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: @$Z

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
We have to modify the game a bit and make it a steam standard game. This will take time.
I wonder what this mean. I only hope it's not about having to censor the game for steam standard or something like that. I'm waiting to buy the game but I definitely not want a modified or censored version.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes