envy5

Jun 22, 2017
I have the same problem, and it also happened to me in another scene (can't remember which one). I think it happens because I use the Space Bar to read the dialogues instead of clicking, and once I reach a scene with choices, the Space Bar might do some weird stuff like "going to the next dialogue without picking either choice," which causes the end of the scene and leaves you stuck like that image. At that point, I could only close the game and redo everything. It wasn't a big deal the first time thanks to the auto-save, but since you can't use it during the last part of the game (and during what I assume is the last scene), it was really annoying.
I'd like to confirm if envy5 did something similar.
I hope this information is useful in some way. Keep working hard (no, I am not being sarcastic btw).
Yes I forgot exactly what happened but I recall that it was probably something similar with spamming the space bar. Obviously must have gotten impatient to see the climax of the story or something. You're correct, the auto save thankfully allows me to restart the onsen part at day 2, but the grind to get back up to max pregnancy with the shooting game is really tedious, hoping for a fix to this as I think otherwise it's a really solid update.

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Thank you for the solid feedback and providing the context for us. It could be the cause of it. We will look into the "spamming space bar skip choices" issue.

Reactions: xanon515x

Danny2016

Aug 6, 2018
Hello there,

I would like to say first that this is quite an awesome game and I liked it. Hope you guys will make more similar things.

About bugs, I would like to say that I found around 3/4 bugs (or just 3 if u put 2 bugs together) where:

1) There's indeed a bug with spacebar skipping some dialogues and if at some it's the one before last dialogue and you have a character on the screen, the character remains and doesn't disappear.

2) Another problem is in the onseen part (better view for yourself rather than explain):
1675474799385.png

Shortly: either this is an error from idk what I Did earlier by spamming spacebar sometimes or just the game itself but you can see some layers overlapping and missing and well... not looking great overall + I think this scene (animation) is also played too early when chiho and ryunosuke were actually just standing in front of shota naked (assuming they were not having sex beforehand but the text doesn't tell us anything like that).

3) In the Balcony H event, when you finish all 3 times, there is another chance for the sweet spot to hit where the slider was last time and when your screen goes black, you can't do anything unless u were still holding the slider to move it if you catch the arousal bar filling again. It's not annoying trying to complete the event 3 times but it's annoying when you have to be careful after to not get busted while having a black screen.

a somewhat minor bug: sometimes the voice over is being played either early than the current text appears or later (for example, the voice over was talking about future text in the first part where you have sex with lilith for the first time.)

As for what I did during onseen scene, I've only played the minigames with chiho's view (seen in Dragoon's guide that shota's view are bugged and made u not end on day 10+ and had to do multiple reruns etc so I focused on finishing this first and then take a look at them later), I've rewinded once to see how it works, not sure if I was in day 2-3 but around there.

Hope I provided some info on these bugs. I'll try to do the onseen again and hope that it will be fixed.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
hacked game save: "easy start"
save a game.
extract this file with 7zip.
the containing data file goes to (hold windows symbol key, press r, copy-paste path)
Code:
%appdata%\..\locallow\TiramisuLovesNtr\Ntraholic~~~~\
~~~~ is the current version youre playing.
WARNING; THIS SAVEGAME MAY BREAK THE GAME ON HIGHER VERSIONS

contains:
gym membership
tears of sin
ninja scroll
9999999 bull red
9999999 choc & wine
9999999 soup
9999999$

MADE WITH v2.1.4 - MAY OR MAY NOT WORK FOR ANY OTHER VERSION
NOTE: PAY ATTENTION TO FOLDER AND FILE NAMES

I wont update this for the time being.
does this cheat mode work with the latest version of the current game?

Reactions: suyatna

et5482015

Mar 12, 2019
Impressions: The part of the hot spring is not enjoyable enough and the image quality processing part is not very good
Originally thought that there would be new scenes such as: parks, shopping, fitting rooms, cinemas, hotels, toilets, etc.
There is also the scene where the heroine goes to throw out the trash, thinking that there will be new scenes inside and outside the apartment
In addition, I hope that the clothes of the heroine will be displayed in different clothes every day

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
Impressions: The part of the hot spring is not enjoyable enough and the image quality processing part is not very good
Originally thought that there would be new scenes such as: parks, shopping, fitting rooms, cinemas, hotels, toilets, etc.
There is also the scene where the heroine goes to throw out the trash, thinking that there will be new scenes inside and outside the apartment
In addition, I hope that the clothes of the heroine will be displayed in different clothes every day
i think they put scene in the park would really similiar like ntr legend from golden boy

miltasha96

Apr 25, 2021
I played V3.1.3. At first I thought the prologue about the onsen is just teaser. But later I retried and actually joined the onsen event. But at the event onsen even though I triggered all events and impregnate Chiho but nothing happened. After a while of trying now the save goes up to 200 days and the event gets pushed back to before the night assault with Shota beside lol.
Should I try newer version? Man the grind is insane.

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
I played V3.1.3. At first I thought the prologue about the onsen is just teaser. But later I retried and actually joined the onsen event. But at the event onsen even though I triggered all events and impregnate Chiho but nothing happened. After a while of trying now the save goes up to 200 days and the event gets pushed back to before the night assault with Shota beside lol.
Should I try newer version? Man the grind is insane.
not really insane if u use cheat engine

miltasha96

Apr 25, 2021
Just an idea. If the Shota's POV caused such a huge bug, why don't remove all those scenes or at least move them to somewhere which would not cause bug? I mean, the game is great and all, but after 1 hour of grind just to find out the bug, I just have to say nope goodbye.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Will the game get uncensored on Steam later ?

I wish DLsite has outside Japan branch. they can be Steam for eroge if they want to.

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
So there's another girl in the hot spring, and I somehow managed to peek on her and the blue-haired guy having sex only once, now I can't seem to replicate as to how I was able to do that!

Anyone know how to do it??

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes