NaviGTR

Apr 11, 2019
sorry if iam to dumb..
how to change language?? or its a auto translator (i saw ReiPatcher and folder autotranslator) requiring internet
but its didnt change the word
please help me

1675093161182.png

rozenbaun

Jul 21, 2021
does this game have gallery now? or recollection thing? honestly that's the only missing from this game replaying a scene(not just a picture) of the thing you did to her

Last edited:

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
You have the do the Forced Orgasm play and take a picture. There seems to be a bug where you keep getting the Horsing picture instead. I think it is because you have to send the Horsing picture to Shota. But I was able to get Forced Orgasm picture by taking the Horsing picture, send the picture to Shota, and then do Forced Orgasm. If you cannot get the picture then it is a bug.
It's definitely a partially bugged event, mostly showing the horse picture for the other event. But I was able to get the proper picture to also trigger, so dunno what makes it work right. Just one more thing to fix with next patch!

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
does this game have gallery now? or recollection thing? honestly that's the only missing from this game replaying a scene(not just a picture) of the thing you did to her
There is a gallery, but it doesn't contain everything, nor does it count as a recollection since it isn't the animated version(s). Hopefully added/fixed soon (prolly for Steam release, since I guess that will be a thing), but if you CURRENTLY want to view something again, basically have to have a save from before available...

Reactions: Elmaggot

rozenbaun

Jul 21, 2021
There is a gallery, but it doesn't contain everything, nor does it count as a recollection since it isn't the animated version(s). Hopefully added/fixed soon (prolly for Steam release, since I guess that will be a thing), but if you CURRENTLY want to view something again, basically have to have a save from before available...

but save is limited right?...if its impossible to add some sort of recollection at least increase the save we can do

Last edited:

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
i found it unfortunate, that the game seemingly abruptly ends at the hotspring.
i would have loved to see ..idk
things like
-the chastity cage used on shota
-him wathcing as you knock her up, over and over
-her fucking alongside that blond bitch
-him watching as she gets gangbanged
etc

mcalistor45

Aug 29, 2018
I am on day 64 and I still can't trigger the hotspring event (Key Event 1). I have already maxed out the cuckold meter and I try to bang Chiho in her home everyday. I think Sunday is the only I can't do it because she goes out with Shota. And Saturdays I can only nag her during dinner with Shota. I am not getting any message saying almost there, based on dragoon's guide. What am I missing? DO I have to just play all the way to Day 80?

Last edited:
Reactions: enes_kws

Abelzal

Jun 2, 2017
Hi, I can't visit the couple for dinner. Or anything, for that matter. Morning/afternoon Chiho is still supposedly "cleaning", evening/night there's no option to visit them. What am I missing?

papacelot69

Apr 7, 2021
Hi, I can't visit the couple for dinner. Or anything, for that matter. Morning/afternoon Chiho is still supposedly "cleaning", evening/night there's no option to visit them. What am I missing?
go to the bar or restaurant when they go out, idk tuesday or thursday maybe

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes