realaccount9

Jun 14, 2018
Have another bug - when I talk to the couple at the bar the final two times, after the second conversation the screen goes black and nothing appears.

LolKek95

Jul 23, 2021
When I go to the night market the screen turns black after either:

1. Go to the restaurant and invite the couple for the first time (after scene ends turns black)
2. Pay for anal from whore (after talking screen turns black)

Is there a fix?
Same problem

Ababa69

Feb 10, 2023
i had a problem with translation where the text file didtn save my changes so i tried to re install but it still doesnt work, any idea?

LolKek95

Jul 23, 2021
When I go to the night market the screen turns black after either:

1. Go to the restaurant and invite the couple for the first time (after scene ends turns black)
2. Pay for anal from whore (after talking screen turns black)

Is there a fix?
Found a solution:
Okay, so the bug in audio, when you wait for the audio to end, everything works okay, if you click and go to the next text when the audio works, then you see a black screen

So just turn on audio, listen when it ends, and then go further

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
Hmm... speaking of censorship, tiramisu said previously that dlsite absolutely requires the dev to bake in the censorship into the sprites, can't just put a pixel mask over the genitalia. But I saw that games like monster black market just use a mask, with every patch new uncensored patches were available on twitter (and maybe other places ) almost instantly.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes