Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Wanted to try this game just to find out it keeps crashing (like most unity and unreal engine games on my PC)...
The weird part is, the v3.1.6 (Censored) crashes but when I tried v2.2.2a it is working just fine lel.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Dunno why there isn't a save option during the Hotel Trip, I can't seem to get the Pet Play Mini-game right since I can't even hit her when the hit indicator is showing up. Not to mention it only shows on Day 6+... Also you can get bugged when you go out at Night at Day 10 when the cut-scene happens where you would get stuck outside of your room. Auto-save doesn't even get you back at the Hotel too so you have to re-do everything... again.

Reactions: koreanblackpanther

Ababa69

Feb 10, 2023
guys, does anyone have a v3.1.6 default english file, cause even if i change to english in the file it wont save the changes

Reactions: aff3ille

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
guys, does anyone have a v3.1.6 default english file, cause even if i change to english in the file it wont save the changes
you must have either written Language:EN or saved it wrong
it has to be Language=
with nothing after the equals sign

if you did that correctly then you're good to go however if it still doesn't work then you must've changed the "FromLanguage="
i think deleting "Ntraholic(patch and run)" and running "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator" will fix it.

if not then I have no idea what you did, the only solution i can think of at that point is to re-download the whole thing and try again.

Ababa69

Feb 10, 2023
you must have either written Language:EN or saved it wrong
it has to be Language=
with nothing after the equals sign

if you did that correctly then you're good to go however if it still doesn't work then you must've changed the "FromLanguage="
i think deleting "Ntraholic(patch and run)" and running "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator" will fix it.

if not then I have no idea what you did, the only solution i can think of at that point is to re-download the whole thing and try again.
i have done everything the intended way, tried the patcher, and even reinstalling, the problem (as far as i can guess even tho i dont know why it happens) is that the config file doesnt save the changes i apply to it, i leave the blank space next to language, save, and if i reopen the config it will be back to ja, or whatever it was

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Phew, so I already made it through the Pet Play (Dem mouse scroll mess things up lel) also what needed to be hit is Chiho (was clicking on the hit symbol before lol) ... Now I just discovered the Peeping event sometimes doesn't proc (not really a big event bug but a bug is a bug right) also sometimes Chiho and MC doesn't appear in the background during H-Scene with the Old Men in the Onsen (also Second part of mini-game also sucks since there are times there are only the black ones on the screen and thus eat up time doing nothing lel).

Also really just got interested with this because I really liked NTR Legend even though it was simple and pretty flawed and I saw the impregnation scene on a hentai site. So the question is... do we get a Pregnant Ending in the future, or she just stays impregnated until the end of time or we use that skill to turn back time so we can also technically used 'Fetus Deletus'? :KEK:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
i have done everything the intended way, tried the patcher, and even reinstalling, the problem (as far as i can guess even tho i dont know why it happens) is that the config file doesnt save the changes i apply to it, i leave the blank space next to language, save, and if i reopen the config it will be back to ja, or whatever it was
Go to Game Folder/AutoTranslator/ then open Config.ini,

Check if:

[General]
Language=
FromLanguage=en

Else change that.

Next, open the Translation Folder and delete everything besides en folder

and that should work.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Here is my english config.ini file if that will make it work. Just replace yours with mine.

DK999s

Dec 27, 2021
I'm trying to install this on Linux using wine but the text doesn't show up. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Ababa69

Feb 10, 2023
Does alices story have an ending? i have done the 3 missions and if i talk to her or pat(?) the guy of the love potion nothing changes
and what does the water skill do? and how to activate it?

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Does alices story have an ending? i have done the 3 missions and if i talk to her or pat(?) the guy of the love potion nothing changes
and what does the water skill do? and how to activate it?
There is no ending now. Maybe when the next update comes there will be a conclusion. The water skill is only usable in the Onsen. To restart the that part from the beginning.

Reactions: Ababa69
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes