geev

Apr 23, 2020
define bugs
In NTRLegend, crashes often occur when you try to save, and there are numerous major bugs. For instance, some achievements or items might not activate after closing the game.

even though NTRaholic is not bug-free, the issues are minor enough that they can typically be overlooked.

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
In NTRLegend, crashes often occur when you try to save, and there are numerous major bugs. For instance, some achievements or items might not activate after closing the game.

even though NTRaholic is not bug-free, the issues are minor enough that they can typically be overlooked.
idk man, i never experienced any that you mention there, i complete the ntrlegend in 1 night actually because it was my first experience with unity game, i remember repeatedly switching back and fort between game and opening this site looking for clues and never had any crash or bugs.
in other hand i keep getting black screen ( bgm remain on) while playing ntraholic, i rather call it hardware issues.

this ntraholic seems like a non-complete game to me because to progress the story theres only one road of steps that have to be taken in order to complete, or you get blackscreen and have to reset. reset, reset, reset. thats my experience playing ntraholic

Reactions: uwunouwu

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I stuck at drinking sake when MC groping the FMC. How can i get the scene? I mean, it's like i repeat the groping scene about 5 to 7 times yet nothing happen.

Note : i install the cheat, do i need original file?
I'd like to know the same thing. I have the same exact issue.
I won the rock paper scissor game, and then I need to grope her, but nothing happens.
I have been filling her pleasure bar non-stop and nothing happens.

The first time, I had the choice between groping her breasts or opening her legs, I first chose to open her leg, then grope her, but she left complaining I shouldn't touch her.

The second time, I chose to grope her breasts, then her nipples, and then I don't have any idea what to do next.

Imma Sniper

Aug 13, 2022
I'd like to know the same thing. I have the same exact issue.
I won the rock paper scissor game, and then I need to grope her, but nothing happens.
I have been filling her pleasure bar non-stop and nothing happens.

The first time, I had the choice between groping her breasts or opening her legs, I first chose to open her leg, then grope her, but she left complaining I shouldn't touch her.

The second time, I chose to grope her breasts, then her nipples, and then I don't have any idea what to do next.
That's all there is to it . She will run away eventually .

Reactions: lnomsim
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes