turboss

Dec 20, 2021
Did you trigger the CG already, CG where you had sex in balcony with her when her husband were near them
no, I didn't run CG, I always get "How about calling Chiho at night....''. How to trigger a balcony scene? what is the Afternoon Tea Minigame?

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
no, I didn't run CG, I always get "How about calling Chiho at night....''. How to trigger a balcony scene? what is the Afternoon Tea Minigame?
Steps to reach the calling Chiho at night:
- Call her over and harass her while she cleans
- Buy a Chocolate and Tea set and Spy Camera from item shop
- Call her over in the afternoon and select the Afternoon Tea choice to do the minigame
- Visit her at home to install the camera
- Get a CG scene
- Call her over to get another CG scene
- Keep sexing her to fill up the lust meter
- Once the meter is filled up go to the Succubus menu and unlock Skill 2
- At night call her to get another CG scene
- Now you call her at night.

turboss

Dec 20, 2021
Steps to reach the calling Chiho at night:
- Call her over and harass her while she cleans
- Buy a Chocolate and Tea set and Spy Camera from item shop
- Call her over in the afternoon and select the Afternoon Tea choice to do the minigame
- Visit her at home to install the camera
- Get a CG scene
- Call her over to get another CG scene
- Keep sexing her to fill up the lust meter
- Once the meter is filled up go to the Succubus menu and unlock Skill 2
- At night call her to get another CG scene
- Now you call her at night.
Maybe I'm a moron, but I don't understand what I'm doing wrong! I bought a camera a long time ago and had afternoon tea. I opened the scene with cucumber and Chiho. I have reached the second level of lust. I met Chiho and her husband in a cafe three times. Suka, I can't figure out what to do for three hours, Chiho just doesn't call at night!!!!! I don't want to play anymore, I just have to complete this fucking quest to leave the game victorious

• Haha
Reactions: Healtyguy

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
Maybe I'm a moron, but I don't understand what I'm doing wrong! I bought a camera a long time ago and had afternoon tea. I opened the scene with cucumber and Chiho. I have reached the second level of lust. I met Chiho and her husband in a cafe three times. Suka, I can't figure out what to do for three hours, Chiho just doesn't call at night!!!!! I don't want to play anymore, I just have to complete this fucking quest to leave the game victorious
Chill out man, why dont you restart from the start and this time don't skip the dialog someone its get bug when you tap it to fast

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
Here i give you full walk-through (ohh well probably skiped some part since i last time play it on march):
On first day:
-Fokus on collect money and raise your stamina until Thursday (? Well the day you can call her for free).
make her cum and yeah don't use vibrator cause you Will get bugged
-next day (it automaticly skip to the next day)if you had enough money buy camera and somewine and sober soup(?idk remember it name) (if you don't had enough that collect it, its alright to skip someday since in early game you really on money so much)
-once you had camera and wine, first install the camera. You need to go to her house there is option to install camera once you done active the camera through the phone.
-next call her for afternoon tea, you can choose between wait for Thursday or just spent money
-Now here is the important part you gotta win the rock papper game, and make her cum.
After they you Will Saw her masturbated on her house and then CG Will got triggered
-now in here you need to raise her Lust until you got the bell one (?i forget what lvl it on)
-Once you had that bell you can call her at night (its oblivius but do it at night)
And there you Will trigger CG that sex on balcony infront of her husband

Alright that all for me for the rest well someone already cover it way up there just look for it

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
The update might make this the GOAT. All it was missing IMO, is the option to directly cuck shota. lol. SOON.
How soon are we talking about here? Also please tell me it will be less buggy than 3.1.6, this game breaks down unless you follow the walkthrough step by step.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes