Avalanche196

Mar 10, 2021
Does anyone know the song that is played once you start the key event near the end of the game? It sounds so familiar like I have heard it in some visual novel that I have played.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
I swear to god, there's recent NTRlegend like game that I just discovered made by WakuWaku(at least, that's what I think is the name of the author) and I haven't seen anyone here on this site bring this up. We need a goddamn hero to send the download or translate ir or both.

Don't know if I'm allowed to talk about another game in this thread or how the rules work, I'm just spreading the word and hoping someone here knows better what to do with this information.

spoopoo

Mar 1, 2020
I swear to god, there's recent NTRlegend like game that I just discovered made by WakuWaku(at least, that's what I think is the name of the author) and I haven't seen anyone here on this site bring this up. We need a goddamn hero to send the download or translate ir or both.

Don't know if I'm allowed to talk about another game in this thread or how the rules work, I'm just spreading the word and hoping someone here knows better what to do with this information.
You could try putting in a game request.

Reactions: ShadowParadox

Buka-Duka

May 5, 2022

What is name of the game?

Reactions: ShadowParadox

GorillaMond

May 27, 2019

Because that game just released today bro …

Sorath

Jan 11, 2023
this game barely has content at all, so boring, i played it 1 year ago and still with no new ccontent

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
this game barely has content at all, so boring, i played it 1 year ago and still with no new ccontent
You do realize the game in general haven't been updated much in the past year? Mostly it's been sprinkles here and there till the big update (steam release) which is coming soonish.
It's always the case with these types of games in-progress like NTRlegend obviously.

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022

SPREAD THE GOSPEL OF THE CUCKING BULL!

Reactions: fuckyoutoo22
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes