otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
I swear to god, there's recent NTRlegend like game that I just discovered made by WakuWaku(at least, that's what I think is the name of the author) and I haven't seen anyone here on this site bring this up. We need a goddamn hero to send the download or translate ir or both.

Don't know if I'm allowed to talk about another game in this thread or how the rules work, I'm just spreading the word and hoping someone here knows better what to do with this information.
the game's thread is here

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
First, thanks for sharing this game with us.
now I'd like to have some questions

so apparently the steam version will get released at the then of the month, will there be some "perks/differences" compare the the current version?

also can someone recommend similiar games like this? As in they should also have gameplay and cgs and not only pixel/sprite animations like NTRLegend?
(I also have Handyman Legend)

Last edited:

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
The Steam version will be uncensored. That version should be "complete" so there will be endings and after-stories.
Handyman Legend and Apartment Story have gameplay and pixel sex scenes.

Thanks for replying, I just looked it up and it seemed like we can also get the game if we back it up on patreon for a month.

So wouldn't it be easier to get the game there instead of Steam? Or did I missunderstand something

Jul 10, 2020
dont know if anyone is still here and will be able to help
been trying to play the game , successfully used the translator thingy , but every single time i press the play button i am sent to a black screen with some sweet sweet music and the game crashes
any idea on how to fix it ???

Imma Sniper

Aug 13, 2022
dont know if anyone is still here and will be able to help
been trying to play the game , successfully used the translator thingy , but every single time i press the play button i am sent to a black screen with some sweet sweet music and the game crashes
any idea on how to fix it ???
Extract fresh zip . Goto auto translator and open the notepad file . In it ull see Language=jp or sth . Just remove the jp and exchange it with a space. You are good to go .
If the problem persists , it might be problem with your save file . Try deleting old save file and downloading a fresh save from this thread

Jul 10, 2020
Extract fresh zip . Goto auto translator and open the notepad file . In it ull see Language=jp or sth . Just remove the jp and exchange it with a space. You are good to go .
If the problem persists , it might be problem with your save file . Try deleting old save file and downloading a fresh save from this thread
i did the translating right , i have no save file i never played the game
the problem is the black screen followed by the game crashing immediately after pressing start

Last edited:

@$Z

Sep 25, 2021
I just knew that something was wrong after all this silence from the developer. Hope for more content than was announced at first though

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Just read a post on Discord from the Dev about the delay. Apparently it was the publisher, critical bliss, that wanted changes to things like the CGs and pixel to make it more "US friendly". But the DLSite and other sites are separate from Steam so we might see a release before Steam.

• Sad
Reactions: ShadowParadox

@$Z

Sep 25, 2021
Just read a post on Discord from the Dev about the delay. Apparently it was the publisher, critical bliss, that wanted changes to things like the CGs and pixel to make it more "US friendly". But the DLSite and other sites are separate from Steam so we might see a release before Steam.
Wtf is "US friendly"? Make Ryonoske a black man and name him Jamal, Shota is white man and name him John Short, and Chiho an asian transwoman?

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Wtf is "US friendly"? Make Ryonoske a black man and name him Jamal, Shota is white man and name him John Short, and Chiho an asian transwoman?
That would definitely make the game more inclusive. I doubt many black men ever star as the lead in the NTR story before. :LOL:
I personally cannot think of anything in the game that does not jive in US so I can't wait to see what changes are made.

• Angry
Reactions: ShadowParadox

@$Z

Sep 25, 2021
New ci-en post:

Hi everyone, it has been some time since the last update news.
I would like to update the progress on the steam version and also the dlsite version. (including versions on the other platforms)

-. Steam version would be on quarter 4 2023. Initially we plan to release the steam version at Quarter 2 to 3. However, our publisher has a high standard on the game quality and would need to make some changes(including visually and programming-side). Some of the art assets will be redrawn to better target most of the potential players on steam, which means the game arts will look slightly different on steam(in my own opinion it is going to be more Europe-American style drawing, but please do not quote me on this).
Potential changes include the CGs(the redrawing will make them more consistant), some of the pixel art animations(to look more smooth) and also the programming engine(game might be reprogrammed in godot so that the game size could be way smaller). This is a very bold decision and I have been negotiating with the publihser for a few months regarding this. At the end, I would like to give it a try since our publihser is way more experienced than us in game production and also it could make this game more polished than the current version, which means it would bring a much better game experience to our players. The current deadline for these changes is December 2023.

-. Dlsite version is supposed to be released in June, but there are a lot of translation and voice recording going on at the moment. Therefore, we would have to take some more time. A potential release date is in July though the actual date could vary a bit.

We understand this news could be frustrating and we are sorry again for the delay.

>western artstyle
Holy shit, what the goddamned fuck is this decision?
Well, seems like dlsite version could be earlier at least

Jul 10, 2020
so no one has any idea as to why every time i press start i get a black screen and then the game crashes
might just give up and delete the game :(:cry:

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes