darthilya

May 22, 2018
That is weird to me. I can understand someone who has already gave the dev money getting angry. But I would never get angry with "How dare the dev delay me from giving him my money!"

This game has been a lesson to anyone bought the game already. Be careful with paying for something not deliverable yet. It can be delayed without any input. I wonder how people will support his next work?
The thing is that I really liked the "trial" version of the game. And when I see a game of this quality, it is natural for me to support it with some money. And this is not the first time when the devs of the games that I'm looking forward, continues to do some questionable decisions. Well, shame on me, but I'm still waiting for The Last Night to came out, somewhere deep inside me, I believe that the game is not abandoned, and someday I will play it. RIP Home free game....

• Love
Reactions: Troua

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The sample changes are up! Let the options fly.

Anyone who likes or dislike the art change, please remember this is only for the Steam. The other sites will get updates without the art changes. So one day we will have two different versions and people can pick with version (or both) to play with.

Last edited:

darthilya

May 22, 2018
The sample changes are up! Let the options fly.
Ok, I saw the post and I have some mixed feelings, the mc pixelart looking good, but we are here not for him, but for Chiho and oh boy... at first glance you think that it is an improvement, but the first have more detailed clothing on, the face is good on the new one, pendant is good too, but I personally don't like the color choices on the new one, so in overall in some aspects it is a win, and in some is an L. Also, we got some CG remastered sketches, nothing that bothers me there.
Well, it is something. But a hole half of a year to wait... and it was supposed to be today... It sweetened the bitterness of the situation, but the mood is ruined nonetheless.

Troua

Jul 8, 2022
Ok, I saw the post and I have some mixed feelings, the mc pixelart looking good, but we are here not for him, but for Chiho and oh boy... at first glance you think that it is an improvement, but the first have more detailed clothing on, the face is good on the new one, pendant is good too, but I personally don't like the color choices on the new one, so in overall in some aspects it is a win, and in some is an L. Also, we got some CG remastered sketches, nothing that bothers me there.
Well, it is something. But a hole half of a year to wait... and it was supposed to be today... It sweetened the bitterness of the situation, but the mood is ruined nonetheless.
I agree, maybe a mix of the heroine (parts from origin and parts from new)

darthilya

May 22, 2018
So I inspected new sketches for remastered CG and I should say it beforehand that we need to wait until the final product is released. But I also have some concerns about artist choice, Don't get me wrong he/she is good, I don't complain, but artist draws mainly slutty bbw aka big waist big butt, breasts, and that what was called American-style of art as I understand (a lot of hypertrophied bodies) I just hope that with this they will not lose that concept of innocent wife being slowly corrupted, and she will not become a slut right off the bat in a first cg or pixelart.

Last edited:

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
The problem for me isn't the Steam version and the Art change. (Even if I don't approve it, I can understand)

What's REALLY bothering me is that the ci-en supporters and DLsite buyers are cucked and their update is delayed indefinitely for MONTHS just to cater Western Audience that don't even know shit about DLsite.
Couldn't Tiramisu just have release Endless mode ? Or shit to make Ci-en and DLsite wait? Yeah, he could have, but he didn't. He made a choice, and choices have consequences, good, and bad.

Some people (like me) bought this game nearly ONE year ago. And it went silence for the WHOLE time.
It's exactly just like NTR Legend MIA with clothes updates, except that here, the dev is "present" and "apologize".
(And don't tell me Ci-En text update are "update". I never had my game updated, so for me, it's as good as being silent for a year)

People can accept apologize, everyone can have problems, real life struggles... We're not fucking degenerate psycho (I think?), and we understand humans are behind the project.

BUT no update for a DLSite/Ci-En game for nearly a year, that's pure bullshit and hypocrisy. It's exactly the same mentality that sketchy Patreon Western H Game Creator have. And this, I don't agree with.

But that's just my degenerate opinion that will be diluted in the dozens others opinions. That's fine, it is how it is... But it's infuriating, this lack of respect out of actual buyers.

I understand why people are just pirating EVERYTHING, even the thing they like.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The problem for me isn't the Steam version and the Art change. (Even if I don't approve it, I can understand)

What's REALLY bothering me is that the ci-en supporters and DLsite buyers are cucked and their update is delayed indefinitely for MONTHS just to cater Western Audience that don't even know shit about DLsite.
Couldn't Tiramisu just have release Endless mode ? Or shit to make Ci-en and DLsite wait? Yeah, he could have, but he didn't. He made a choice, and choices have consequences, good, and bad.

Some people (like me) bought this game nearly ONE year ago. And it went silence for the WHOLE time.
It's exactly just like NTR Legend MIA with clothes updates, except that here, the dev is "present" and "apologize".
(And don't tell me Ci-En text update are "update". I never had my game updated, so for me, it's as good as being silent for a year)

People can accept apologize, everyone can have problems, real life struggles... We're not fucking degenerate psycho (I think?), and we understand humans are behind the project.

BUT no update for a DLSite/Ci-En game for nearly a year, that's pure bullshit and hypocrisy. It's exactly the same mentality that sketchy Patreon Western H Game Creator have. And this, I don't agree with.

But that's just my degenerate opinion that will be diluted in the dozens others opinions. That's fine, it is how it is... But it's infuriating, this lack of respect out of actual buyers.

I understand why people are just pirating EVERYTHING, even the thing they like.
You paid for something and that something is not as promised, of course you have the right to be angry. It is weird for people who have not given any money to the dev to get emotional over not get getting something they did not pay for. Threatening not buying the game anymore like not giving your money to someone else is a lost. The only consolation is learning how risky crowdfunding is. Maybe in the future if you ever want support this developer or any developer without waiting until it is properly released, think about what happened here. I know I will. I only hope if this was a lesson, it was not a expensive lesson.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kayin

darthilya

May 22, 2018
It is weird for people who have not given any money to the dev to get emotional over not get getting something they did not pay for. Threatening not buying the game anymore like not giving your money to someone else is a lost.
I CANT GIVE HIM MY MONEY BECAUSE HE DIDNT LET ME DO IT
a least on Steam, and also early access is still there by the way...

The thing is that we vote with our wallet, and this is the major leverage on the companies and people.

For example, you ate a sample of new chocolate, you liked it, and the commercial sad that the chocolate will be out at the nearby store in February, you decided that you will buy it, and you waited for the release date, so you can buy it. But suddenly you see another commercial, and they said that they need more paper for cardboard box covers, so they postpone the release for 3 months. The day has come, you are at the shop entrance, and suddenly some random guy that was passing by said that the release of the chocolate is postponed for the end of the year. And the reasons for that are that they decided that they needed to distribute it via metal boxes, and the cover was not flashy enough, so they hired the new artist to redraw it, and also they decided to use another type of cacao beans, so they will please grannies. Reprint all the covers and boxes, and remade the chocolate, will take half of the year.

So tell me how it is not disappointing for potential buyers and followers and time-wasting for developer to literally create a SEPARATE VERSION with DIFFERENT ART STYLE on a DIFFERENT ENGINE, and the "Sweet" part is that the DEV is not even working on this version he only gives thumbs up. As I stated before that, the thing is that I really liked the "trial" version of the game. And when I see a game of this quality, it is natural for me to support it with some money. I still hope it will resolve in a good way. Man can dream.

Reactions: Kayin

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
New ci-en post:

Hi everyone, it has been some time since the last update news.
I would like to update the progress on the steam version and also the dlsite version. (including versions on the other platforms)

-. Steam version would be on quarter 4 2023. Initially we plan to release the steam version at Quarter 2 to 3. However, our publisher has a high standard on the game quality and would need to make some changes(including visually and programming-side). Some of the art assets will be redrawn to better target most of the potential players on steam, which means the game arts will look slightly different on steam(in my own opinion it is going to be more Europe-American style drawing, but please do not quote me on this).
Potential changes include the CGs(the redrawing will make them more consistant), some of the pixel art animations(to look more smooth) and also the programming engine(game might be reprogrammed in godot so that the game size could be way smaller). This is a very bold decision and I have been negotiating with the publihser for a few months regarding this. At the end, I would like to give it a try since our publihser is way more experienced than us in game production and also it could make this game more polished than the current version, which means it would bring a much better game experience to our players. The current deadline for these changes is December 2023.

-. Dlsite version is supposed to be released in June, but there are a lot of translation and voice recording going on at the moment. Therefore, we would have to take some more time. A potential release date is in July though the actual date could vary a bit.

We understand this news could be frustrating and we are sorry again for the delay.

>western artstyle
Holy shit, what the goddamned fuck is this decision?
Well, seems like dlsite version could be earlier at least
Seems like I'll be hanging onto my copy of the current build, because I can't think of anything getting westernized and coming out good.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I CANT GIVE HIM MY MONEY BECAUSE HE DIDNT LET ME DO IT
a least on Steam, and also early access is still there by the way...

The thing is that we vote with our wallet, and this is the major leverage on the companies and people.

For example, you ate a sample of new chocolate, you liked it, and the commercial sad that the chocolate will be out at the nearby store in February, you decided that you will buy it, and you waited for the release date, so you can buy it. But suddenly you see another commercial, and they said that they need more paper for cardboard box covers, so they postpone the release for 3 months. The day has come, you are at the shop entrance, and suddenly some random guy that was passing by said that the release of the chocolate is postponed for the end of the year. And the reasons for that are that they decided that they needed to distribute it via metal boxes, and the cover was not flashy enough, so they hired the new artist to redraw it, and also they decided to use another type of cacao beans, so they will please grannies. Reprint all the covers and boxes, and remade the chocolate, will take half of the year.

So tell me how it is not disappointing for potential buyers and followers and time-wasting for developer to literally create a SEPARATE VERSION with DIFFERENT ART STYLE on a DIFFERENT ENGINE, and the "Sweet" part is that the DEV is not even working on this version he only gives thumbs up. As I stated before that, the thing is that I really liked the "trial" version of the game. And when I see a game of this quality, it is natural for me to support it with some money. I still hope it will resolve in a good way. Man can dream.
Because all the time and effort you wasted were freely given. No one asked you nor are you obligated to spend time caring about that chocolate. You did that yourself. If you had already preordered some chocolate then you are obligated to care. But since you didn't you are just a third party watching the situation. Why get angry at people who have not wronged you?

And the thing with voting with your wallet, you can only buy the game or not when it releases and the worst we can do to the company is not buy the game. So really as long as you don't buy the game you already have all the leverage.

Last edited:

darthilya

May 22, 2018
Because all the time and effort you wasted were freely given. No one asked you nor are you obligated to spend time caring about that chocolate. You did that yourself. If you had already preordered some chocolate then you are obligated to care. But since you didn't you are just a third party watching the situation. Why get angry at people who have not wronged you?

And the thing with voting with your wallet, you can only buy the game or not when it releases and the worst we can do to the company is not buy the game. So really as long as you don't buy the game you already have all the leverage.
You are wright and wrong at the same time, No one asked me, nor I'm obligated to spend time caring about that "chocolate" and it is my and only my wrongdoing brought me there.
But at the same time I was given a sample (Steam page for example) and the game was advertised with certain art style and a certain release date.
I can just forget it and go play some warzone or Fortnite or some other f2p shit, and care less about the game and money. But the thing is, I really do care about this game and I want to spend my time and my money on it. Yes, it is pointless? So jerking off to some anime tities too. But it is my decision. And I don't forget about Kickstarter, Patreon, dlsite, people who already paid for it. I don't buy it on dlsite because I am a Steam hoarder, and when I heard about steam release, I decided to wait. And now, nor I'm getting steam release, nor I'm getting the original art style.

If you don't get it now, then you will never do.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
You are wright and wrong at the same time, No one asked me, nor I'm obligated to spend time caring about that "chocolate" and it is my and only my wrongdoing brought me there.
But at the same time I was given a sample (Steam page for example) and the game was advertised with certain art style and a certain release date.
I can just forget it and go play some warzone or Fortnite or some other f2p shit, and care less about the game and money. But the thing is, I really do care about this game and I want to spend my time and my money on it. Yes, it is pointless? So jerking off to some anime tities too. But it is my decision. And I don't forget about Kickstarter, Patreon, dlsite, people who already paid for it. I don't buy it on dlsite because I am a Steam hoarder, and when I heard about steam release, I decided to wait. And now, nor I'm getting steam release, nor I'm getting the original art style.

If you don't get it now, then you will never do.
At first I thought you have to get it on Steam because the demo was uncensored and you only pay for the game if it was uncensored. I could respect that. But it turned out you just prefer to get games on Steam. There are already ways to support the developer or vote with your wallet but you don't want to do it unless it is on your prefered platform. I really overestimated you. You are right I did not get you.

Reactions: Jin_23

darthilya

May 22, 2018
At first I thought you have to get it on Steam because the demo was uncensored and you only want to pay for the game if it was uncensored. But it turned out you just prefer to get games on Steam. There are already ways to support the developer or vote with your wallet but you don't want to do it unless it is on your prefered platform. I really overestimated you. You are right I did not get you.
I was waiting for the final version. But yesterday it became not just about platform but about the hole game concept. And yes, I could pledge on Kickstarter (never ever will, had tasted it with other games.) There is no preorder, and I will not preorder it if it will appear (never ever will, had tasted it with other games), Patreon is closed. And the only option is dlsite, but because of yesterday, I'm not sure should I buy it or not. Because the changes are planned are not some minor changes that don't affect the game, and the original vision of the dev is shifting drastically. And THIS is what I don't like the most in this situation.

I will buy it someday, but personally I need to cool off right now, ok let's watch Witcher S3, I need to vent my anger on something else, I'm tired.

UPD: we got some news from the publisher

UPD2: Just adding comparison with another sketch, personally I like original more.

Last edited:

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
In my humble opinion......the pixel arts actually look.... relatively better? Notice how more longer and narrow her face is in the update, compared to her more larger and round face in the original version. The boobs bounce better in the update version too. However, it does indeed sacrifice the detail on the clothes, which is a real shame. And also like our protagonist more slim body in the update version.

The CG art though....yeah, that's a regress. Not that the artist draws bad, but the original version definetly is much better for Chiyo.

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
Someone know if the DLsite version will stay the same and not add the changes that in my opinion not like the new version character of chiho feels different and she is the reason why I started playing, at least I wanted to get the game in its original version and not the supposed improvement by a self-proclaimed expert editor

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Someone know if the DLsite version will stay the same and not add the changes that in my opinion not like the new version character of chiho feels different and she is the reason why I started playing, at least I wanted to get the game in its original version and not the supposed improvement by a self-proclaimed expert editor
The DLSite will stay the same. Only the Steam version will get the changes.

Reactions: ShadowParadox
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes