fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
Tiramisu has definitively stopped charging on patreon so the most likely thing is that nothing will be heard from him until the supposed dlsite update and then I suppose he will remain silent because he has nothing left to do but hide until the end of the year and bear the weight of his decisions

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Tiramisu has definitively stopped charging on patreon so the most likely thing is that nothing will be heard from him until the supposed dlsite update and then I suppose he will remain silent because he has nothing left to do but hide until the end of the year and bear the weight of his decisions
Which decisions?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Leave the game in the hands of a supposed expert, see the finished game and wait for the sales report on steam, he has nothing to do with all that, just wait
so the game is finished already? I mean I haven't been here since in a while

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
so the game is finished already? I mean I haven't been here since in a while
It is not finished and it is divided, on steam he let the editor take care of the game, if you check the steam page of ntrholic you will see the publication of the editor and on dlsite it will be the game made by tiramisu which his last publication say that will be update in July it is not known if in the middle of the month or at the end or it may be in August

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
for me, he too greed for a game not finish, why not put the finish game on the dlsite and see hoe well it go first, and take the next step base on what the info he got

but no, he want put 2 ver game on 2 site to sell and hoping big number come to his wallet, and by that greed, he fuck every buyer of dlsite, who support and buy his game from early, and for me, no fucking way buy his game after this shit.

MeguManiax

Jan 25, 2023
Here I thought of using his work as an inspiration to also make one myself. But after his constant delays of release? It frustrates me, I lost interest in even buying this game anymore.

kevinpsuuh98

Feb 8, 2022
I've been waiting for the updates for a long time, reading what people say that they're going to change the game wouldn't really be the solution, how I play this does need improvements, maybe the end will be able to continue playing, more scenes, fix bugs and it would be a quality game excellent, because I'm happy with what they've been doing, I didn't see the point of changing so suddenly, it's a very good project that people loved, even if they never remove the censorship for more content I would be happy to buy it, But now I don't know if the remaster would be made without love, because the creator was the genius behind this project and when you give it to another person, he sees it as a business and not as his creation that he is so fond of, and as someone who loves the game understanding people's anger

Alayavijnapti

Oct 13, 2020
I think he made a bad decision.

The Steam article indicates that they are going to change all the CG, pixel art and the code moves from Unity to Godot. Basically it's a new game. We are not talking about modifying an existing code but a completely new game.
All this is done by his publisher (Críticas Bliss) so the intellectual property of that work becomes the publisher's. Legally he is allowing a third party to copy his product and sell it on a platform with a wide visibility in exchange for an economic compensation, probably small.

It's usually not a bad idea to sign a contract with a publisher as they take care of the fiscal and legal parts, but as long as it allows you to maintain your creative independence.
In this case I think he has sold his soul to the devil.
I'm sad for tiramisu. I guess he got coerced(?) to allow some other company to make copy of his game with legallity i mean tiramisu probably got cash they need or it could be they were manipulated to take this decision. I bet the Remastered ver. would garner more attention and potentially more cash for Crítical Bliss. This is just my guesses but you know that the bussiness world was never sunshine and bliss all about profits. My reason for this is why take a deal where your rights as the IP owner is lower than the third party that overtake this new "remaster".

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
New art style is clean-er but it looks sooooooo boooooring
Even the pixel art aside, the new 2DCG sketches look so much like the generic NTR hentai look :KEK:. No disrespect to the new artist either, I like his work and it's pretty polished, but it also makes the game look more akin to netorase, prostitution or exhibitionism than netorare. I just hope all the beautiful corruption doesn't get covered up by basic "slutty wife" ahegao faces.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes