bylasandia

Apr 8, 2021
Hello guys, here I attach my save file, in case anyone is interested, in the Txt, I explain the progress of each save tag.

Save version 3.1.6.

Where does the save stay?
Go to the following path on your Windows PC:
C:\Users\[name]\AppData\LocalLow\TiramisuLovesNtr

[name] = Your username in the windows session

Dec 7, 2018
Hi everyone, so while waiting for this game to be released in full version (hopefully uncensored, not sure if that it's still a possible reality) I tried the Dojo NTR suggested above and seems interesting even if i didn't quite catch how to properly translate it... so I was wondering how many other games similar to these are out there that I do not know of...
I have already played Handyman Legend and NTR Legend so anything else?
I like the isometric 2d graphic with good sex animations in the same style but also some gameplay mechanics and progression.
So if anything comes to mind let me know.
Thanks
If nobody already mentioned it : "Hero party must fall" often overlooked, but trust me, give it a try. It's also a pixelart netori game, at first the artstyle weirded me out a bit in the preview renders but I got used to it really fast and it's awesome. Some of the best faps I've had in a while, the corruption is brilliantly done on the girls and we're going down REALLY dark and dirty there.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hi everyone, so while waiting for this game to be released in full version (hopefully uncensored, not sure if that it's still a possible reality) I tried the Dojo NTR suggested above and seems interesting even if i didn't quite catch how to properly translate it... so I was wondering how many other games similar to these are out there that I do not know of...
I have already played Handyman Legend and NTR Legend so anything else?
I like the isometric 2d graphic with good sex animations in the same style but also some gameplay mechanics and progression.
So if anything comes to mind let me know.
Thanks
If nobody already mentioned it : "Hero party must fall" often overlooked, but trust me, give it a try. It's also a pixelart netori game, at first the artstyle weirded me out a bit in the preview renders but I got used to it really fast and it's awesome. Some of the best faps I've had in a while, the corruption is brilliantly done on the girls and we're going down REALLY dark and dirty there.
I would also recommend Hero Party Must Fall but only if you are okay with a lot of reading. In Ntraholic, the corruption is quick and there is a lot of different and fun minigames to play. But in Hero, the only minigames are point and click. It gets boring quick. But the story is solid and the lore is on LitRPG novels levels. It is good for something to invest in. But again it is a lot of reading so know what you are getting.

I also recommend Apartment Story for a quick fix. It has similar kinds of sex (voyeurism and blackmail), almost no story, and the mentor looks like a older MC from NTR Legend.

Reactions: cvp1

FM550

Aug 12, 2020
Someone mentioned earlier that there is a way to disable censoring up to a certain point in the more up to date censored version of the game. Does anyone know when that post was added to the thread so I can find it? I want to enjoy the uncensored artwork as much as possible

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Is this game basically done or are there still big improvements coming?
There is a big update coming soon. Suppose to be in July but no word yet so maybe not getting it this month. The update will have the endings and after-stories. Basically finishing the game.

Then sometime by the end of year, another version of the game will be released on Steam. That version will have redraw uncensored artwork, interface, and rebalanced gameplay. The game will be remade using a new game engine. Basically like a remastered version of the game.

Last edited:

oiashoih23

Jun 8, 2022
There is a big update coming soon. Suppose to be in July but no word yet so maybe not getting it this month. The update will have the endings and after-stories. Basically finishing the game.

Then sometime by the end of year, another version of the game will be released on Steam. That version will have redraw uncensored artwork, interface, and rebalanced gameplay. The game will be remade using a new game engine. Basically like a remastered version of the game.
Important note is that this 'remaster of the game' is not being made by the original developer and artist.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
A test version of the update will be available on 8/1. It won't have all the features of the update but it is a preview for it. Make your plans to be alone now. Call in sick, tell your parents you are going you have summer work, tell your kids you have to have adult responsibilities. You know what your priorities that day should be.

Last edited:

gigacatduster

Feb 10, 2023
A test version of the update will be available on 8/1. It won't have all the features of the update but it is a preview for it. Make your plans to be alone now. Call in sick, tell your parents you are going you have summer work, tell your kids you have to have adult responsibilities. You know what your priorities that day should be.
From tiramisu's ci-en blog?

Sep 29, 2019
We will release a test version on ci-en on 1st August. The test version would include what we have been satisfied with at the moment. Some minor functions are still under tuning so those parts would be added later.

Reactions: WSmith
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes