singthean101

Dec 5, 2022
I'm stuck on the delivery minigame after it calculated the salary... anyone knows how to progress? why is this game so buggy

Taigcris

Jun 8, 2017
The question is, if he puts it on Ci-EN will it be for free. Will it be a demo with Dot-pixel animations? An update to use with the full game? I don't think he will put the full game with update content.
And since he puts it on his blog, will it be uncensored? He has explained very little, and it seems that the update is going to take a long time to arrive.

Sep 29, 2019
The question is, if he puts it on Ci-EN will it be for free. Will it be a demo with Dot-pixel animations? An update to use with the full game? I don't think he will put the full game with update content.
And since he puts it on his blog, will it be uncensored? He has explained very little, and it seems that the update is going to take a long time to arrive.
Of course it's not going to be free. And it will not be uncensored.
It's the beta version of the final release which will be available on his Patreon and DLSite.

Reactions: cvp1

Taigcris

Jun 8, 2017
Of course it's not going to be free. And it will not be uncensored.
It's the beta version of the final release which will be available on his Patreon and DLSite.

We will release a test version on ci-en on 1st August. The test version would include what we have been satisfied with at the moment. Some minor functions are still under tuning so those parts would be added later.

From his blog.
He will not put it in DLSite or Patreon. He Will release on CI-EN. He will also put the link in discord, in the Update-of-progress channel.
Both can be accessed by anyone who wants to.
He also talks about trial, which makes us think that it will be a demo.

Taigcris

Jun 8, 2017
In his discord, in the Update-of-progress channel

CI-EN belongs to DLSite but it is a free access blog. You don't need to buy the game to access. It doesn't even require you to be registered

oiashoih23

Jun 8, 2022
CI-EN belongs to DLSite but it is a free access blog.
Only in the same sense as Patreon is "free access" if you never post anything that requires membership to access.
Many japanese creators use ci-en in the exact same way as western creators use patreon.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
In his discord, in the Update-of-progress channel

CI-EN belongs to DLSite but it is a free access blog. You don't need to buy the game to access. It doesn't even require you to be registered
Not entirely true. A lot of update information is shared only to people who have registered.

Taigcris

Jun 8, 2017
Not entirely true. A lot of update information is shared only to people who have registered.
That's right, and you can subscribe with monthly payments like Pqtreon but this is not the case with this developer. All her messages are public.

This update will be public and will be accessible to anyone who wants. The question is, are he going to publish it as an update (applicable to the base game) or is it going to be a simple demo showing part of the content that is coming?

Oct 18, 2020
Someone posted this message in Chinese over at Cien (which I MTL to English):
"Can you guess, it will be released at 23:59, it has been submitted to CI-EN for review, but I don’t know why it was returned, and we need to continue to correct the deficiencies, friends, sorry, it can only be postponed to August 15th Beta."

Hoping it's not true, but it wouldn't be first game publisher that turns to shady release delays.
(especially common when the game is already over +90% done)

Last edited:

Taigcris

Jun 8, 2017
It is just the opinion of that user. He thinks that at the last moment he will come up with an excuse not to publish the update and will delay it again.

I also have doubts that he will finish the game, I have the feeling that he has already abandoned the development and leaves everything in the hands of the publisher for the steam version.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes