ANTagonist

May 27, 2017

I figured since everyone here is into this brand of isometric cuckening I'd drop this link here.
Its not the game and there is no translation, not even on ULMF and I donno how anyone would even try to set up an MTL.
But its here and incase you can't read the moon or want it simply put.
NTR Dojo.

Reactions: Tuputamadre93

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
well at the end of the day it's just a bunch of code..
most times it's not viable to hold on to your baby when good money comes to play... That money can be put in further endouvers... with wisdom that came from past mistakes.. making better content in shorter timespans.

EmiliaTheDegen

Dec 16, 2018

I figured since everyone here is into this brand of isometric cuckening I'd drop this link here.
Its not the game and there is no translation, not even on ULMF and I donno how anyone would even try to set up an MTL.
NTR Dojo.
hopefully it gets a translation soon, it looks pretty cool, tried using an auto-translator but couldn't get it to work, there's a thread on it for it to be translated so hopefully it will get one

Reactions: ShadowParadox

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022

NTR Dojo.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...ret-ntr-lesson-nontrressun-rj01053661.164549/

They are already trying to translate it, apparently they are up to date with the original version

RickReturns

Dec 16, 2021
Hi everyone, so while waiting for this game to be released in full version (hopefully uncensored, not sure if that it's still a possible reality) I tried the Dojo NTR suggested above and seems interesting even if i didn't quite catch how to properly translate it... so I was wondering how many other games similar to these are out there that I do not know of...
I have already played Handyman Legend and NTR Legend so anything else?
I like the isometric 2d graphic with good sex animations in the same style but also some gameplay mechanics and progression.
So if anything comes to mind let me know.
Thanks

situo

Sep 2, 2021
Hi everyone, so while waiting for this game to be released in full version (hopefully uncensored, not sure if that it's still a possible reality) I tried the Dojo NTR suggested above and seems interesting even if i didn't quite catch how to properly translate it... so I was wondering how many other games similar to these are out there that I do not know of...
I like the isometric 2d graphic with good sex animations in the same style but also some gameplay mechanics and progression.
Thanks
It's not exactly the same style, but have you tried Summer Memories? There is also a sequel coming out here in a few weeks called Winter Memories that is substantially better (on NTR front as well) even just from the trial/beta/alpha versions. Dojin Otome (The developer) is awesome / experienced and I really enjoy all of his games (NTR related or not).

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Thanks
Besides those three, I don't know any, although there was another one that was 3d If I'm not mistaken, but I heard and it looked pretty crap to me.

I can offer games that are similar in concept or gameplay if you really need to scratch that itch. Honestly, I've just recently started using this site and, in my opnion, this a relatively new genre of game with a lot of potential for "agressive expansion!". We'll still see more game like these and with more creativity or content, I hope.

RickReturns

Dec 16, 2021
It's not exactly the same style, but have you tried Summer Memories? There is also a sequel coming out here in a few weeks called Winter Memories that is substantially better (on NTR front as well) even just from the trial/beta/alpha versions. Dojin Otome (The developer) is awesome / experienced and I really enjoy all of his games (NTR related or not).
Yup forgot about that but good to know that a new one is on the way!

Reactions: situo

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
Look like a good game and i do want to play it but one thing that annoying me is, the MC were a shota and i don't like that if only we got some mod that can change his apprence to anything big dude, normal dude, black, white anything

situo

Sep 2, 2021
Look like a good game and i do want to play it but one thing that annoying me is, the MC were a shota and i don't like that if only we got some mod that can change his apprence to anything big dude, normal dude, black, white anything
Ya, that's entirely fair. There was a Korean mod for Summer Memories to add more content, but I never really saw too many mods for the game in general. So, I doubt it would get a non-shota mod version. I just take the content/story with a crap ton of salt as with all the games on here and just try to have fun with it.

MeguManiax

Jan 25, 2023
Ya, that's entirely fair. There was a Korean mod for Summer Memories to add more content, but I never really saw too many mods for the game in general. So, I doubt it would get a non-shota mod version. I just take the content/story with a crap ton of salt as with all the games on here and just try to have fun with it.
Where can you download the mod?

situo

Sep 2, 2021
Where can you download the mod?
The most mods I have seen are a "cowards" mod (I believe it adds some more characters, sharing, NTR content) and a darkness (from the Konosuba anime) mod.
It's discussed a fair bit on page 299 of that Summer Memories thread I linked and elsewhere in the thread. You can also just search for "mod" in that thread as well and it shows up fairly well. Fair warning, it's all in Korean (even the site to read anything about the mod, which does country access restrictions). It seems like it got a recent update, but I also think it's done (as in no more updates?). I think I saw signs of the author modding the new game so they are probably just focusing their attention on that instead.

Last edited:

sthxc

Nov 6, 2020
is there any difference between 3.16 and 2.2.2 except the censoring ? if so which version is better to play ?

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
is there any difference between 3.16 and 2.2.2 except the censoring ? if so which version is better to play ?
3.1.6 has a bunch more content, but is censored - however, if you follow the instructions earlier in this thread you can set 3.1.6 so that it is uncensored until you get to the new content.

Reactions: sthxc
Oct 18, 2020
Every game that Critical Bliss lays its hands on gets delayed indefinitely.
Happened with "Snow Daze", which after more than a year of work, Critical Bliss refuses to share a ETA.
Is happening with "Ntrholic", which is not only delayed but the ETA dates are "flexible" and unclear.

Critical Bliss is the Thanos of game publishers, "inevitable" in their destruction of awesome projects.

Last edited:

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
i just saw the steam post and i don't think its that bad, at least the samples looks good rn, the pixel art its actually rlly good, the mc actually did look a little bit goffy ngl, and the crash issues, honestly im glad, my games was always crashing in the night town market and the game is not that big or have that many flashy effects it should work in most pc rn, anyway, the part that worries me is the "steam standars" i hope the history, or scenes don't change to much or dissapear just bcs steam

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Is there an estimate for the release of an uncensor patch?
No patch coming. No more work on the uncensoring the already released versions since the developer will only be working getting the rest of the game released on non-Steam sites. Then he is done with the game (bug fixes aside) and will let the publisher handle redrawing all the art uncensored from the beginning. If you want uncensored art, then wait and get the Steam version.

Reactions: Kaliba
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes