kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Just read the Steam article, they are planning a lot of fixes for bugs and stability. Also less grind, yeas. I did not realize the condition of the game was not up to Steam standards. I heard a lot of people saying a lot of crashes. But any improvements to stability is welcome. A look at the menu screenshot shows the game will finally in-game language and sound changer . Also notice there is a blue Lilith icon? Maybe that is how we will get threesome with Chiho?

With all the changes the publisher is planning to make, they should rename it "Ntraholic Remastered" to make it different from the original and get people to buy the game again. First we will get the original version then play the "remastered" edition.

Reactions: ShadowParadox

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Just read the Steam article, they are planning a lot of fixes for bugs and stability. Also less grind, yeas. I did not realize the condition of the game was not up to Steam standards. I heard a lot of people saying a lot of crashes. But any improvements to stability is welcome. A look at the menu screenshot shows the game will finally in-game language and sound changer . Also notice there is a blue Lilith icon? Maybe that is how we will get threesome with Chiho?

With all the changes the publisher is planning to make, they should rename it "Ntraholic Remastered" to make it different from the original and get people to buy the game again. First we will get the original version then play the "remastered" edition.
I'm ashamed to ask, but since there will be difference between the two versions, will the Steam version be available here as with the original version?

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022

The issue here is that to what we know so far, it is not even a "remaster" necessarily, it is just different. Which is honestly a whole bunch of brain fuckery to me because it makes me wonder; instead of it being a publisher sided thing, he could've polished the already existing version out of his own accord if it is clearly inconsistent, released it and directly extended upon it with updates. Also instead of hiring an artist to redraw CGs, he could've hired someone with a style similar to his to create more content perhaps and make the corruption transition feel smoother... You know, the entire point of this type of game.

It's all just such a weird situation. I'm honestly not even mad about it, but it is sad that they're treating the audience like children to be catered to, instead of focusing on the already existing following and the niche that the game is based on...

When you try to please everyone, you end up pleasing no one. Though we will see I guess how it turns out :HideThePain: .
P.S, sorry for the tangent lol.

@$Z

Sep 25, 2021
So I inspected new sketches for remastered CG and I should say it beforehand that we need to wait until the final product is released. But I also have some concerns about artist choice, Don't get me wrong he/she is good, I don't complain, but artist draws mainly slutty bbw aka big waist big butt, breasts, and that what was called American-style of art as I understand (a lot of hypertrophied bodies) I just hope that with this they will not lose that concept of innocent wife being slowly corrupted, and she will not become a slut right off the bat in a first cg or pixelart.
New-Chiho have more fat than original one. Make sense for american audience, I suppose - remember, kids, burgers are unhealthy meal. On serious note, still don't understand why these changes are even necessary - like, americans prefer more far woman or what? Old-Chiho was slender enough despite her ass and breast size, it's clearly seen in comparison

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
From what can be seen tiramisu washed his hands saying that Steam requirements stop him for release the game, If he had not wanted to hire an editor, the page would only ask him to meet the requirements, there are several games with errors and they are not as published by Crital Bliss say that cannot launch it in that state, that is only an excuse for meddling and wanting to do the game as he wants, for me the reason why he keep silent and stop charging on patreon is because he was afraid of his decision, that is to say, tiramisu is a coward by not talking to the people who support him and doing things as Steam says as if they had been supporting him from the beginning, according to his publication in ci-en they will deliver the original work in dlsite around July, that is if he doesn't get scared again and hides and see who else blames for the delay

Reactions: Alayavijnapti

EmaEiishi

Sep 29, 2021
TBH i can only imagine Tiramisu is probably borderline pissed that his work is told to be "not good enough to be published". I'm not defending the flaws, but i'm sure the game was done after alot of compromises made between alot of different parties.

Reactions: Alayavijnapti

cohenber101

Jun 16, 2018
NTR Legend guy walk, So this game could run. I hope for the best and might get this on steam some day, but for now let's wait and see.

EmaEiishi

Sep 29, 2021
Some of the comments in Ci-en is downright nasty. Hope Tiramisu can pick up the pieces and finish up till the end. I got a hunch this might be his first and last work.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Some of the comments in Ci-en is downright nasty. Hope Tiramisu can pick up the pieces and finish up till the end. I got a hunch this might be his first and last work.
Understandable. Tiramisu made the decision to change the game without telling his current customers and backers until the deal was done. He deserved the hate. I predict once his original version and some bug fixes updates are released, he will take a long hiatus. Even after the Steam version is released it will be a while before he comes back.

Reactions: Kayin

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
that why i only buy the complete game on kagura and it should be good, no fucking way i give my money for half bake game like this

Taigcris

Jun 8, 2017
I think he made a bad decision.

The Steam article indicates that they are going to change all the CG, pixel art and the code moves from Unity to Godot. Basically it's a new game. We are not talking about modifying an existing code but a completely new game.
All this is done by his publisher (Críticas Bliss) so the intellectual property of that work becomes the publisher's. Legally he is allowing a third party to copy his product and sell it on a platform with a wide visibility in exchange for an economic compensation, probably small.

It's usually not a bad idea to sign a contract with a publisher as they take care of the fiscal and legal parts, but as long as it allows you to maintain your creative independence.
In this case I think he has sold his soul to the devil.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Holy shit i came here to check for new information about the game only to be met by these news.

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
As someone that pay for patreon and buy on dlsite, i must say i'm not happy with this. But if i were to put on his shoes i think it kinda understandable, well i always take him as someone idealistic so when he got an option that Will bring benefit to the game he not gonna hestitated to jump in even its a bad hole and yeah his choose his fault no excuse on that.
But honestly i don't wanna make a big fuzz over this since he used to be part of this community before he start development a game following GB step.
But c'mon man you used to ask on this forum about what we think about the update don't give US cold shoulder now

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not really happy with the news about the delay either, but I think we should cut Tiramisu some slack. He's given us a great game, and the only thing these comments will do is chase the dev away. How do you expect someone to stay motivated if all he reads is everyone shittalking him?

Sep 3, 2019
I'm not really happy with the news about the delay either, but I think we should cut Tiramisu some slack. He's given us a great game, and the only thing these comments will do is chase the dev away. How do you expect someone to stay motivated if all he reads is everyone shittalking him?
He doesn't have to do anything, just launch the game in Steam with bug fixes and uncensored graphics. That's it. We never want the game engine changed. We never want the graphic style changed. Just give us the damn game, and we will buy it, because we love NTR sim game. How hard is that? He is the one stirring controversy himself by prolonging the release and make statement like that.

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
As someone that pay for patreon and buy on dlsite, i must say i'm not happy with this. But if i were to put on his shoes i think it kinda understandable, well i always take him as someone idealistic so when he got an option that Will bring benefit to the game he not gonna hestitated to jump in even its a bad hole and yeah his choose his fault no excuse on that.
But honestly i don't wanna make a big fuzz over this since he used to be part of this community before he start development a game following GB step.
But c'mon man you used to ask on this forum about what we think about the update don't give US cold shoulder now
You nailed it. He "was". He was active here during the early stages as well, then took off.

The dev already left this place a long time ago. And if you can't take criticism after a bad L take that you decided yourself, without discussing it with your community, you deserve all the rants that will follow. This also apply to bigger companies and other devs, it's not like we spite on Tiramisu on purpose. His actions litterally asked for this conclusion, and everyone is sad, us first.
That's how it is, stop rubbing this false morale, it's just false pretend.

Taigcris

Jun 8, 2017
He has made a decision, and it has upset a lot of people. It is normal for us to complain.

When he had problems with the decensorship patch he decided to put it aside instead of looking for external help. The reason was the very close release on Steam. Now it turns out that the Steam release is postponed for about 5 months. If only it was just the delay.... But no, he has decided to change the whole art design and playable loop. If at least he was the one in charge of that we would know that his vision would be respected, but no, the new content is in charge of the publisher.

Many of us don't want a new game, we want the existing one but without censorship.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes