Taigcris

Jun 8, 2017
It seems that the testers have not had access to the "test version" so it is very likely that it does not exist. I don't think it will ever be released.
The dev is completely missing, they haven't heard from him for over a week.
I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think this last update will be released. I think the game will stay as it is now.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Not that it has anything to do with that, but I promissed myself I would write a review for this game only after it was finished, since it's only fair. But the fact that just about every absurdity keeps happening to delay it makes me think it's some kind of curse at this point.

And now the Dev disappears. That's horrible.

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Incompetence, bad management, greed, laziness, sickness, mental or physical breakdown, government interference, war in Ukraine. Honestly, with the ability to update a game whenever they want, I am more surprised when a game is released on time in working condition these days.

Reactions: Holoslayy and cvp1
Oct 18, 2020
If I had to guess, Critical Bliss (the skeevy publisher) has pressured Tiramisu into delaying the release of such a demo (since it would be a nearly complete game preview) until a date that is closer to the "eventual" Q4 Steam release (quotations, since Critical Bliss is horrible in delivering projects on time).

Case in point, see the high amount of queued projects in their production pipeline (such as Snow Daze: Redaze) :sleep:

Sep 29, 2019
If I had to guess, Critical Bliss (the skeevy publisher) has pressured Tiramisu into delaying the release of such a demo (since it would be a nearly complete game preview) until a date that is closer to the "eventual" Q4 Steam release (quotations, since Critical Bliss is horrible in delivering projects on time).

Case in point, see the high amount of queued projects in their production pipeline (such as Snow Daze: Redaze) :sleep:
That is in my opinion the most likely scenario.
Publisher already showed clear signs that they want to interfere with original game far beyond bug fixing. They probably feel releasing a working version before the steam version hurts the steam sales.

Edit:
Turns out "japanese colds" are not just anime trope and will prevent you from even getting to your phone for 3 full days. Either that or the dev just forgot/was late with the timeline he provided.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes